One for the Pard 007 owners.

scobydog

Hi,

I've purchased a 007 connector from a company called Eaglevision, it's instead of using the collars that come with a 007. It tightens on the scope in seconds and can be used on any scope from 40 to 46.5 mm ,  no need to leave the collars on your scope or spend time swapping them from scope to scope.  Comes with a case to store it attached to the 007. Only downside I have found is that you have to take off the 007 to change the battery,  this is mere seconds then back on it goes. Worth a look if you swap between rifles quite often. I have no interest at all in this company.  Just think it's a good idea. 

Scobydog 

24 minutes ago, scobydog said:

Hi,

I've purchased a 007 connector from a company called Eaglevision, it's instead of using the collars that come with a 007. It tightens on the scope in seconds and can be used on any scope from 40 to 46.5 mm ,  no need to leave the collars on your scope or spend time swapping them from scope to scope.  Comes with a case to store it attached to the 007. Only downside I have found is that you have to take off the 007 to change the battery,  this is mere seconds then back on it goes. Worth a look if you swap between rifles quite often. I have no interest at all in this company.  Just think it's a good idea. 

Scobydog 

I've got one and it's a clever (simple) idea. 

40 minutes ago, scobydog said:

Hi,

Scobydog 

I bought two of these and now I can take either rifle out with the pard and don't have to spend any time re-fitting the collar.