Pilots ,Licence ?

Jega

About the same percentage of Doctors, dentists and other professionals from that part of the world have dodgy  qualifications too.

Its not so much that they have no qualifictions because they simply couldn't bluff their way through flying a jet airliner with no training. 

What happens is they train in unaccredited places of learning and don't get the breadth and depth of experience they should have.

Edited by Vince Green

2 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

About the same percentage of Doctors, dentists and other professionals from that part of the world have dodgy  qualifications too.

Its not so much that they have no qualifictions because they simply couldn't bluff their way through flying a jet liner. What happens is they train in unaccredited places of learning and don't get the breadth and depth of experience they should have.

Exactly, they bend the rules.  Unfortunately tends to slander the really good, excellent surgeons pilots etc that do come from that country.   I have knowledge of one surgeon who is unbelievable in facial surgery from that area.

15 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Exactly, they bend the rules.  Unfortunately tends to slander the really good, excellent surgeons pilots etc that do come from that country.   I have knowledge of one surgeon who is unbelievable in facial surgery from that area.

What did you have done Nev?

Whilst there is far more at risk with an aeroplane, just how many drivers have used a stand in to take a driving test? Some years ago, I personally knew one individual who had taken 28 driving tests in Manchester, including one as a woman. His pass rate was about 50% and he blamed prejudice for his failures. He was obviously sent down.

18 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Whilst there is far more at risk with an aeroplane, just how many drivers have used a stand in to take a driving test? Some years ago, I personally knew one individual who had taken 28 driving tests in Manchester, including one as a woman. His pass rate was about 50% and he blamed prejudice for his failures. He was obviously sent down.

That practice was endemic in the Asian communities a few years back and everybody knew it was happening. Also sharing driving licences.

i work with an Austrian fella that has spent his life living here and there around the word(his dad worked for the un)  , and working for a local authority we do plenty of training courses , and get plenty of certificates to prove that weve done the training  , i see the certificates as pretty worthless , but he treasures them , he says that the uk is the only place in the world where gaining these certificates makes them worth something , and that in every other country , you get them by paying a bribe.