Hand sanitizer

Bigbob

We where talking at work about all the washing of or hands and there nearly red raw When i  chipped it this sanitiser nips like billy Oh its nearly 70% alcohol, When one of the girls chipped in if the police stop you going home they cant breathalyse you as the amount of time you wash your hands with this stuff its absorbed into your skin ???.

We are now wearing face protection at work, someone asked if they have to wear it in the Restaurant (staff call it something different) i told them that starting from next week they will only be serving a variety of soups a breakfast soup and mid day a lunch time soup with thick straws to handle the bits of sausage and bacon,  

The answer was, kind of what i expected. 

"I'll bring my own soup in then"

Some years back I know of a hospital that had to move the sanitizer from near the door and add a purple dye to it due to street drinkers coming in and bottling it. The dye apparently made it undrinkable. The type of alcohol used would make you go blind but seemed to go well in orange juice.