Metal lathe work?

Does anyone do any metal lathe work ? 
I’m looking for an adaptor for a folding fishing net. Can’t find one off the shelf (which is weird as the web is littered with posts of people looking for the same thing 🤔)

I need 3/8 BSF one end (Male) to a 12mm female the other , and vice versa 12mm Male to 3/8 BSF the other .

Something like this (but with 3/8 bsf )

can anyone make these ? How much would I be looking at ? 👍

7CF4A633-1715-407B-A57B-D295DB91E215.png

On 11/07/2020 at 06:36, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, what fishing net ? I would have thought brass more suitable, 

Well, call me obsessive, but I thought that I had some brass too.

It turned out to be a pinkish metal which didn't machine like brass, so may be bronze.

Anyway, it's a bit rough finished because I am getting it in the post today.

You have a choice, Glyn!

6132020154121.jpg

26 minutes ago, ditchman said:

im sure between all of us we could build a space shuttle....................and ohhh what quality..:good:

Now that would be a Challenge(r)

Actually, the bronze one was as rough as a badger. Father would have been unimpressed.

2 hours ago, amateur said:

Well, call me obsessive, but I thought that I had some brass too.

It turned out to be a pinkish metal which didn't machine like brass, so may be bronze.

Anyway, it's a bit rough finished because I am getting it in the post today.

You have a choice, Glyn!

6132020154121.jpg

Hello, well done 👍

18 minutes ago, ditchman said:

we could make a nuclear bomb...we would have cwt of fresh made ANFO (fertiloizer&desiel from the farm)....and in the middle we would put a large ammount of Balonyium 234..........

boi that would make the natives restless eh ?

I think it’s only a offence to use them not make them 🤔😗

well hoffiser it’s like a lockdown science project for the kids 🙄😊

not sure if we’ll get away with it though probably better to build a space shuttle 😂😂

31 minutes ago, ditchman said:

we could make a nuclear bomb...we would have cwt of fresh made ANFO (fertiloizer&desiel from the farm)....and in the middle we would put a large ammount of Balonyium 234..........

boi that would make the natives restless eh ?

Keep posting like this and you will be getting a visit from those nice men from London. 😂

How do you extract pure Balonyium 234? Does it require large quantities of horse manure?

5 minutes ago, amateur said:

Keep posting like this and you will be getting a visit from those nice men from London. 😂

How do you extract pure Balonyium 234? Does it require large quantities of horse manure?

it is carefully distilled from mountains of bovine excrement of the finest quality....usually found on pigeonshooting websites at reasonable rates

Imagine a Ditchman space shuttle, built sturdier than a land rover without the oil leaks, polished antler door handles, scaled down workshop, capable of multiple reentries, a trip down the shops or an afternoon pigeon shooting on the stubble. Only to be piloted wearing a smoking jacket, slippers whilst drinking a flagon of wine. 

39 minutes ago, Benthejockey said:

Imagine a Ditchman space shuttle, built sturdier than a land rover without the oil leaks, polished antler door handles, scaled down workshop, capable of multiple reentries, a trip down the shops or an afternoon pigeon shooting on the stubble. Only to be piloted wearing a smoking jacket, slippers whilst drinking a flagon of wine. 

you are the man...:ernyha:

50 minutes ago, Benthejockey said:

He would need a co pilot to open the bottles.................................. get in line:big_boss: