Trafalgar Square: What a stupid thing to do

JohnfromUK

On 11/07/2020 at 19:27, cuffy said:

Why was plod just watching ?

probably briefed to not intervene  don't upset anyone and it will go away  I have extended family in the met     stand back record and if we know who they are pick them up early doors  no dramas  4 yrs in the met ****** off lacking backing from higher up  and all the way up        most races arrests carried out no dramas      black cover all bases and your own **** so you cant be thrown under a buss or train as the race card hits the ground  despite      handguns       tasers      drug dealing   prostitution      high end car theft      slavery   etc         they need a leader with choana's male or female to have their backs     what's in charge today has been found to be seriously  lacking  we need someone coming through the ranks     not a fast track university type protected type who cant loose their lucrative jobs   who know jack **** re  what the officers on the ground have to deal with  and never will   as deaf to logic  be nice they will be nice back      (absolute    **** )         the only thing that breeds respect is fear history tells us that         may be its time a copper slaps their superiors all the way up the line so they listen  as their cloth ears don't work      when I was young the local gardi gave you a slap and when you got home god help you as you looked guilty          respect the badge        if you are legal you have nothing to fear    as law abiding shooters  do  

17 hours ago, Fuddster said:

Ist poll tax was 31/3/1990-just out of the '80's and a good old riot.

f

Yes your right Fuddster  I had to give the old grey matter a swirl ,I got laid off from Canary wharf at Christmas ,then went back down to start a new high rise near St. Pauls in the new year , remember walking into the circus  cos the tube was shut down , and as you say a good riot !