Trump is Losing in the Polls!

Danger-Mouse

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump is a manifestation of a population tired of having PC nonsense rammed down their throats, with no power and no voice to oppose the infringement on their lives.

What the idiots on the hard left don't get, is the more they push the population, the more the idiots on the far right raise their ugly heads, it's everyone else stuck between I feel sorry for.

15 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Trump is a manifestation of a population tired of having PC nonsense rammed down their throats, with no power and no voice to oppose the infringement on their lives.

What the idiots on the hard left don't get, is the more they push the population, the more the idiots on the far right raise their ugly heads, it's everyone else stuck between I feel sorry for.

A fair summary I reckon.

16 minutes ago, Capt Christopher Jones said:

will they chlorinate him, to "freshen him up"

They don't need to. A lot of the very accurate polls, including one that has correctly picked all but a couple of winners since 1912, has him winning. That one currently has him at 91% to win.

The BLM nonsense with all the riots and associated damage to business is probably good for Trump. The Democrat run cities that have been lenient on the protests haven't done themselves any favours.

Underestimate him at your peril. Ask Hilary how that worked out for her.

They say you get the politicians you deserve, if they re elect that idiot for another term they deserve him.   There are a few differences this time, people hated Clinton, not so much Biden, all his efforts are to his base but they are not the people he needs to get elected, he needs the ones that held their nose last time and voted for him. His disastrous handling of CV, could come back to hunt him, we shall see.  

Edited by ordnance

34 minutes ago, ordnance said:

They say you get the politicians you deserve, if they re elect that idiot for another term they deserve him.   There are a few differences this time, people hated Clinton, not so much Biden, all his efforts are to his base but they are not the people he needs to get elected, he needs the ones that held their nose last time and voted for him. His disastrous handling of CV, could come back to hunt him, we shall see.  

Also a fair summation I reckon.

4 hours ago, grrclark said:

They might actually start it during his next term 😝😝

It funny to watch left wing media.  Headline: Trump not delivered on wall promises, next channel.  Headline:  Hundreds of miles of recently built border wall devastating local wild life.😂

Headline: New wall as little effect on illegal smuggling across border

Headline: Border town economy is devastated as new wall cut off Illegal  shoppers coming from Mexico.  😄

Just now, Walker570 said:

With his tainted background I cannot see who will vote for Biden..... maybe his son, so daddy can find him another high paid job.

The far left controls the Democrat party.  Most of the Party is moderate and will not vote for a far left presidential pick. Joe is going to pick a left leaning Vice President and then step down a month after the election.  

4 hours ago, grrclark said:

They might actually start it during his next term 😝😝

Watching the wall construction is actually pretty interesting there are several companies building it but this company is getting 6 miles a week.  They have six teams doing 1 mile each.  

Edited by NoBodyImportant

7 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Watching the wall construction is actually pretty interesting there are several companies building it but this company is getting 6 miles a week.  They have six teams doing 1 mile each.  

Yep, going up a a fair rate of knots and ccording to locals making a huge difference to cross border crime.

9 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Yep, going up a a fair rate of knots and ccording to locals making a huge difference to cross border crime.

Yep,  you see large sections of the border is protected by a  barb wire fence. So when they tear down 50 miles fence and build 60 miles of 30ft tall 1/2in steel wall in a week the left media reports  Trump spends 60 million on 10 new miles of wall this week.  

1 hour ago, peck said:

His poor leadership has led to this. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53382540

Florida has registered a state record of 15,299 new coronavirus cases in 24 hours - around a quarter of all of the United States' daily infections.

That's great except

"The federal government may claim to be able to shut down the economy, but the truth is that states are the ones responsible for regulating the businesses that operate within their boundaries. So the federal government can’t order states to close down or reopen their businesses."

"The second important element comes from another aspect of American federalism: The Constitution ensures that states not only retain powers beyond the federal government’s; they are also very independent from each other. Each state can develop its own policies and systems for delivering the services its residents need."

So I'd be very careful about holding Trump responsible for how the US is dealing with this pandemic. Honestly I'd be very careful believing anything the UK press says about Trump because for the most part our media hate him. 

Take a look at the complete article I took those 2 quotes from. https://theconversation.com/whos-in-charge-of-lifting-lockdowns-137972

I'm afraid it's not as simple as "Orange man bad".

Complete article here https://theconversation.com/whos-in-charge-of-lifting-lockdowns-137972

5 minutes ago, Mr_Nobody said:

That's great except

"The federal government may claim to be able to shut down the economy, but the truth is that states are the ones responsible for regulating the businesses that operate within their boundaries. So the federal government can’t order states to close down or reopen their businesses."

"The second important element comes from another aspect of American federalism: The Constitution ensures that states not only retain powers beyond the federal government’s; they are also very independent from each other. Each state can develop its own policies and systems for delivering the services its residents need."

So I'd be very careful about holding Trump responsible for how the US is dealing with this pandemic. Honestly I'd be very careful believing anything the UK press says about Trump because for the most part our media hate him. 

Take a look at the complete article I took those 2 quotes from. https://theconversation.com/whos-in-charge-of-lifting-lockdowns-137972

I'm afraid it's not as simple as "Orange man bad".

Complete article here https://theconversation.com/whos-in-charge-of-lifting-lockdowns-137972

buck stops here.jpg

That's great except

"The federal government may claim to be able to shut down the economy, but the truth is that states are the ones responsible for regulating the businesses that operate within their boundaries. So the federal government can’t order states to close down or reopen their businesses."

Yes but the federal government can influence the states and give leadership. The problem is Trump pressured the states to reopen early disregarding the guidance  of his own Coronavirus task force. Now the states that listened to him, are in the worst of both worlds the pain the shutdown and no gain. They are now pulling back on the reopening and starting all over.