Combro cb625 mk4 chronograph

sam triple

Had mine years and only ever had to change the batteries. Use it regularly in an airgun club I run. Make sure you buy the Bore guide with it (If it is still available, it works great with 177, 22 and 25 steps machined into it so you can`t miss align it. Also has a flash light on the other end. I never bothered with the computer link). Excellent bit of kit, worth every penny especially if you like to tinker with your rifles and know you are safely below the legal limit.

54 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I've got one just not sure what model, I've only used it on pcp, not sure how they would manage on a spring gun.

Works fine, @Ultrastu got a fancy new chrono that you can use at distance but his combro was reading almost the same if memory serves.

Hi, where did you get yours from ,thanks 

bought one thought it was ****,very flimsy with fragile dovetail adjustment which broke.

good chance of shooting it to bits and not a very safe design with it mounted on the end of a barrel .

bought an F1 which is what i should of got in the first place.

Ive had mine probably 15 years now .

Shot it at least twice .but its still works taped up  and is very accurate and reliable .it goes on my springers ,pcp and fac s .

And can be all the chrono you ever need . (Has been for me for all those years )

Its light and small (easy to always have in your gun bag .) And rhey are cheap enough too .

Highly recommended  

Ps always have a few spare batteries kept with it   

They do tend to use them up 

1 hour ago, sam triple said:

Hi, where did you get yours from ,thanks 

Mine was bought around 2002 mate, in Dundee, which is why I've no idea which Mk it is, but like the other guys have said they work, just line them up carefully and be gentle. 

I put an elastic band around mine to help hold it in place and it's only one decimal point for pellet weight but that's good enough for me. 

1 minute ago, Mice! said:

Mine was bought around 2002 mate, in Dundee, which is why I've no idea which Mk it is, but like the other guys have said they work, just line them up carefully and be gentle. 

I put an elastic band around mine to help hold it in place and it's only one decimal point for pellet weight but that's good enough for me. 

👍