Baikal Tulla Toz 66 12 gauge

Baikal Tulla Toz 66

£60

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Average Condition Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Side by Side, 3/4 Choke, Full Choke, 28" barrels
Screenshot_20200712-203959 Screenshot_20200712-204558 Screenshot_20200712-204624

Description

Tulla Toz 66 sxs hammer gun 12g seen some action but still tight. It has some bluing missing and a chip or two on the woodwork but its built like a tank.
The reason that I am selling it is I have arthritis in my hands and after a round of clays yesterday my hands hurt pulling the hammers.
Priced to sell at £60

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member harrycatcat1. Message them here

View the full article

16 minutes ago, mikreez said:

What is Green Shield Stamps?

Many year's ago when you purchased thing's from certain places  you could collect the stamps and when you had about 50 million of them you could use them against different purchases and get about 5 bob knocked off 

7 minutes ago, B725 said:

Many year's ago when you purchased thing's from certain places  you could collect the stamps and when you had about 50 million of them you could use them against different purchases and get about 5 bob knocked off 

Correct apart from needing 100 million to get a bubblie gum👍👍🤣🤣

7 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

🤣🤣🤣 good to see you 👍

The gun is now sold and picked up by saddler.👍👍👍👍

Aye - myself & my little mate Ted - as he insists on "riding shotgun" whenever I pick up the car keys...He said the garden passed the rigorous inspection.
Many thanks for the Tula.

Only got back about 30 minutes ago, so will strip the Tula down tomorrow for a deep clean
There is still a record held by my first Rem 870 of what I found in a gun on first strip-down/clean (in that case it was a huge fat bumble bee in the trigger guard assembly when I dropped it out of the action)

I forgot to ask if you did Luncheon Vouchers instead of the stamps..?

12 minutes ago, saddler said:

Aye - myself & my little mate Ted - as he insists on "riding shotgun" whenever I pick up the car keys...He said the garden passed the rigorous inspection.
Many thanks for the Tula.

Only got back about 30 minutes ago, so will strip the Tula down tomorrow for a deep clean
There is still a record held by my first Rem 870 of what I found in a gun on first strip-down/clean (in that case it was a huge fat bumble bee in the trigger guard assembly when I dropped it out of the action)

I forgot to ask if you did Luncheon Vouchers instead of the stamps..?

I put the luncheon vouchers in the action so you will get them when you strip it down 🤣🤣🤣

Ted was a good lad in the garden and when my dog came out she wondered who had been chewing her bone 👍👍