Shamima Begum to return to UK

harrycatcat1

21 minutes ago, Fuddster said:

I love the way the BBC referred to as  a 'schoolgirl'-that was five years ago.

She has already had 3 children (more than usual for a 'schoolgirl' even in these lefty liberal times) ......... all of whom have died - presumably because she chose to be in a place where they couldn't be properly cared for.

21 minutes ago, Fuddster said:

There will be barristers buying holiday villas on the back of this and she won't have paid a penny-I suspect she will return pregnant, give birth in this country and secure her future right to stay.

Very probably true.

18 minutes ago, Boristhedog said:

I'd guess that once she's back her lawyers, paid for by us, will appeal each and every ruling that goes against her. They won't care as its just income to them. In the meantime she'll be fed and housed by us for years.

Yup.  Many lawyers have no conscience - they go where the free money flows. (alternative being money flowing freely)

Edited by JohnfromUK

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, mossy835 said:

it will all be free for her, and we will pay,and get stuck with her.once she is here that will be it,

I don't know what it costs to keep a returned terrorist under whatever surveillance/monitoring needed to ensure they don't act against us here , but if it is done properly (which I doubt it is), it will be VERY expensive and last for an open ended period of time.  This case is one person - but opens the gates for an estimated "up to 150 others".

This is a VERY VERY expensive bill we are looking at - or take the risk by letting them loose here without surveillance.  Bearing in mind they have left here specifically to fight on the side of this countries enemies, I see that as a big risk.

Maybe there is somewhere in britain that is a real miserable cold hole where we could have our own version of Guantanamo bay where she could reside. So that any others that come back can expect a lovely room at the inn along with her

I don't want her back, she should not come back but..................What sets us apart from the rabble is our laws, without the rule of law we have nothing.

Looking like we will be unable to convict her of offences either. 

The laws should be changed.

Edited by oowee

I can’t believe any judges could reach such a decision. It beggars belief. I like the post suggesting she be arrested for treason if she sets foot here again.....wasn’t her original stated aim ‘to breed babies to be raised as IS fighters’? If that’s not a hanging offence then it should be.

42 minutes ago, Rob85 said:

Maybe there is somewhere in britain that is a real miserable cold hole where we could have our own version of Guantanamo bay where she could reside. So that any others that come back can expect a lovely room at the inn along with her

Lincoln's Inn?

5 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

Does not the "national security concerns" that risk the security of 60 odd million people here outweigh the "fairness and justice"  to one known terrorist associate?

Definitely! Time for Boris & Co to take a stand!