Army foundation college

Neverforget

Hi

any ex AFC guys on here, being ex forces my self I was proud to here that my youngest wanted to join, his mum brothers and sister Was shall we say not happy 

he went off 1st of March very proud but sad day she’d a few tears but he wanted to do this, then corvid started and all training was suspended he was sent home gutted was the easiest word for him

two months later he was told to attend for the training he was ready to go back bless him 😂, we just been told passing out is 10 September and probably behind closed doors 😭😭😭, then goes to phase two in Whallop in the Army Air Core really proud of him 

just wanted to say well done to anyone who attends this Harrogate AFC run very well and safe plus he gets to meet Sir Tom on passing out  

he did say he likes the Sa 80 but prefers my 243 💪

Good luck to him.

I spent almost a year waiting for intake and selection for RAF Air Crew / Wizop. I got to Cranwell, out of 40+ people I got into the final 8, the cutting down process was brutal. I passed the selection tests etc, and then the medical, only to fail the aircrew medical.

Turns out I have a curve in the lens of my eye that didn't effect me then, but had potential to, and was on the forces list that bars you from all forces. Wish I'd applied for a different job not in aircrew now as I would have never had the test that showed it up 😞 

Big regret of mine not being able to serve.