.410 steel ?

Pressure is your enemy in 410 it's very high as it is to be pushing the velocity window which is important with steel , especially with smaller shot required to fill out those patterns .  Tss by accounts of people I know and trust is awesome in the 410 but then at the sheer cost of the material you want to be firing a small charge of that stuff . 

Frankly speaking the chinese will send out anything and there have already been many problems with dangerously high radon active carbon steels and wrong carbon content in a multi billion power station dome on a French nuclear plant . Do I trust them to tend me safe shot as described ? Not much at all frankly ! You watch how things develop after the Hawaii thing 

I have used that tungsten stuff in my 410 from Clay & Game but it is a very funny shape, not spherical.  I have killed a few ducks with it though so can't grumble.  I used a plastic cup supplied by them. 

Funny, nobody has given me a figure for the deaths caused by lead shot in humans over the last 100yrs.  Lots of detail of deaths from tobacco and booze but no plan to ban them. A fair few deaths from riding motorcycles which throw out poisonous gases but no plan to ban them etc etc etc.