Pard 007 or ATN X sight 2

sam triple

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, did you find any info Sam,? 

Hi yes , you tube channel by Steve Allen did a review on the XSight 2 and a direct comparison with the Pard against the ATN 4K and  the pard wins hands down in virtually all aspects , ATN seems very problematic and he was quite scathing of the hole thing 

So the pard it is finding one was a lot harder job ,but I’ve got one on order ,I’ll put a link up for the video 

2 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Cheers, I am sure pw members would be interested, I should have said buy anything from ATN, where did you order the Pard from? 

Blackwood outdoors ,think they have 1 x 008 lrf left seem to be only place in the country with some in stock 

12 minutes ago, sam triple said:

Blackwood outdoors ,think they have 1 x 008 lrf left seem to be only place in the country with some in stock 

Hello, yes I see them on the night vision forum, there all to complicated for me, I am after a MK 1 YUKON photon

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

5 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Could not find a used 5x42 MK 1 

that is because so many of us are still using our original yukons, mine is on a dedicated .22lr setup for rabbits. 

Touch wood, I am pleasantly surprised it has lasted this long but it just keeps going

26 minutes ago, 243deer said:

that is because so many of us are still using our original yukons, mine is on a dedicated .22lr setup for rabbits. 

Touch wood, I am pleasantly surprised it has lasted this long but it just keeps going

Hello, thanks to reply, yes I've had one since they came out on my 22 PCP which is still going well and want another for my 22 L/R, I tried an XT but the POI and mounting problems a lot of people had i thought to find another MK 1, I started using N/V over 20 years ago with a heavy tube scope and was pleased yukon went digital, just wish they made the XT like the MK 1, 

33 minutes ago, powler said:

Bit confused here, you want a review of the 007 or 008? The 007 attaches to a day scope.

Mick

Hello, I know the 007 attaches to a day scope what ever Pard Sam buys its always good to get other peoples opinion

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

47 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, thanks to reply, yes I've had one since they came out on my 22 PCP which is still going well and want another for my 22 L/R, I tried an XT but the POI and mounting problems a lot of people had i thought to find another MK 1, I started using N/V over 20 years ago with a heavy tube scope and was pleased yukon went digital, just wish they made the XT like the MK 1, 

Hello, I know the 007 attaches to a day scope what ever Pard Sam buys its always good to get other peoples opinion

I’m buying the 008 LRF ,I originally thought about the 007 but as my mrs said she will pay half I pushed the boat out ,it’ll still cost me the same as the 007 but better 

Edited by sam triple

On 22/07/2020 at 15:46, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, what a pathetic post Tony 

just saying how rubbish they are thats all :w00t:

and i have as new pard nv008 here that ill be selling if anyone is after one?

Edited by ant.mass