Kimi Raikkonen

Danger-Mouse

18 minutes ago, Chris B123 said:

That was said in 2006, when he missed the presentation by Pele,

Really? Saw it on a video giving Lewis some stick about BLM so presumed it had happened this weekend. Oh well, nevermind.

49 minutes ago, Chris B123 said:

That was said in 2006, when he missed the presentation by Pele,

It was actually when he missed an award being given to Schumacher, still, he has since looked the fool when he’s had to take mid to low level driving seats which for a world champion must sting a bit. 

His interviews are great though. He was once asked about the new design for his helmet and how the contours were designed to flow in with the aerodynamics of the car. The journalist wanted to know how it worked and what it did so asked kimi, who said 'It protects my head'. Can't argue with that

see lewis is still castergating his racing collegues saying they arnt doing enough..........you could see by the body language of them yesterday...they were doing stuff they didnt want to....abject boredom was the look i think

i really think the more pressure that is put on people the worse it gets ..........

13 minutes ago, ditchman said:

see lewis is still castergating his racing collegues saying they arnt doing enough..........you could see by the body language of them yesterday...they were doing stuff they didnt want to....abject boredom was the look i think

i really think the more pressure that is put on people the worse it gets ..........

Yeah but I live the ironic undertone to it:
Hamilton: 'There is definitely not enough support for it. It's lacking leadership.' Isn't he in a position to lead it? A man who no one wants to follow, is just a guy taking a walk. 

It does highlight what I have suspected for a long time. Hamilton really isn't that popular amongst the drivers these days. Give me Raikkonen's and surly comedy and general lack of interest in anything other than actually driving any day of the week!

2 hours ago, Hamster said:

It was actually when he missed an award being given to Schumacher, still, he has since looked the fool when he’s had to take mid to low level driving seats which for a world champion must sting a bit. 

And the presentation was by Pele. to Schumacher in Brazil. Which bit did I get wrong?

Edited by Chris B123
Adding.

2 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

Yeah but I live the ironic undertone to it:
Hamilton: 'There is definitely not enough support for it. It's lacking leadership.' Isn't he in a position to lead it? A man who no one wants to follow, is just a guy taking a walk. 

It does highlight what I have suspected for a long time. Hamilton really isn't that popular amongst the drivers these days. Give me Raikkonen's and surly comedy and general lack of interest in anything other than actually driving any day of the week!

it is nice to see Strole..........the 2 brits ....verstappen and perez all getting in the mix..........to be fair i always thought strole was a daddies boy and lacking in talent....but he has been given a good engine and im really pleased he is making use of it........

i wish Hamilton would just go away.........im starting to dislike him intensly..

Hamster said:- " still, he has since looked the fool when he’s had to take mid to low level driving seats which for a world champion must sting a bit. "

I doubt Kimi is too bothered when the pay cheque clears at the Bank . Not many people really know Kimi , have a night out with him , then you may very well see him in a very different light .

This BLM is total hogwash , in Libyia today you will find African Ladies chained together in pairs being sold as slaves by their Black 'owners'.

Slavery still goes on today all over the World and sadly in the United Kingdom , we cannot change history ,it happened and it possibly wasn't all bad , I wasn't there so I cannot comment and neither can Lewis Hamilton. All this has sprung up because of an American criminal and misguided idiots like Lewis Hamilton, funny how he has never complained earlier in his career about being persecuted . 

2 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

Agreed. When you protest about people imposing their will on others by imposing your will on others then the message is lost and counter-productive.

Indeed and there is no shortage of evidence of that al the time that slides by either unnoticed or wilfuly ignored.

3 hours ago, Hamster said:

I'm sure he's crying into his estimated $250 million net worth.

I've not liked Hamilton for years, got so up himself and very brattish and childlike when it doesn't go his way.

Can't stand to watch him or hear him.

I think Raikonen has a very good sense of humour takes the pee out of the journalists.

Taking away the blm carp Hamilton drove a stunning drive on Sunday that car drives like its on rails but you need the driver to do it, what ever your opinion of him he is an outstanding driver whose record speaks for itself I don't like it much when people like him start to believe their own **** but there is no denying he is one of the greatest drivers of all time. 

22 minutes ago, The Heron said:

but there is no denying he is one of the greatest drivers of all time. 

Absolutely. I never thought someone would beat Schumacher's record for World Championships in my lifetime but there is a very good chance Lewis will equal it this year and I wouldn't want to bet against him beating it next year.

By the end of this year he should also beat Michael's record for races won.

22 hours ago, Salopian said:

Hamster said:- " still, he has since looked the fool when he’s had to take mid to low level driving seats which for a world champion must sting a bit. "

I doubt Kimi is too bothered when the pay cheque clears at the Bank . Not many people really know Kimi , have a night out with him , then you may very well see him in a very different light .

This BLM is total hogwash , in Libyia today you will find African Ladies chained together in pairs being sold as slaves by their Black 'owners'.

Slavery still goes on today all over the World and sadly in the United Kingdom , we cannot change history ,it happened and it possibly wasn't all bad , I wasn't there so I cannot comment and neither can Lewis Hamilton. All this has sprung up because of an American criminal and misguided idiots like Lewis Hamilton, funny how he has never complained earlier in his career about being persecuted . 

And given Mercedes ww2 use of slave labour I’m thinking perhaps Lewis will be resigning his F1 seat in protest ....or maybe not ! ...

4 hours ago, moose man said:

And given Mercedes ww2 use of slave labour I’m thinking perhaps Lewis will be resigning his F1 seat in protest ....or maybe not ! ...

And the maybach engines in every panzer, also db601 engine's in the messerschmitts. Still, black lives matter, don't worry about the chinese who actually own mercedes.

how does hamilton feel about wearing hugo boss........

the man who designed the uniforms for the waffen ss...hitler youth...gestapo.....himmlers lot..........

i believe Hugo Boss is quite popular in Israel...............

funny old world

(i also believe Hitlers family...distant....is a farm machinary manufacterer).......and the company who designed the gas chambers makes or used to make breweries...that are being used to this day......)