What do you lot reckon...

Farmboy91

I hope not, was planning on having a walk that way today.

There's alot of scraping under the hedgerow's in places too, I was wondering boar as it's the second time I've found these droppings. Did ask one of the farmers labourers the other day if he had ever seen any but he said no. 

1 hour ago, Old Boggy said:

Like a dead European Bison perhaps.

You will have to get yourself a nice pith helmet and double rifle, then enthral us with memoirs of your bison hunt.....

2 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Not a clue.... an item layed alongside to give an idea of size may help. 

I'll find something next time I'm out, the pile in the bottom picture was spread wider than my hand.

@TIGHTCHOKE

What are you on, nothing like a Dragon, i have attached an image of a Dragon for you just in case you bump into one while walking across fields. 

I recon it is either mouse poo (spelling could be moose) or Deer poo but not Munty or Roe, could be Fallow or Red or Chinese or Sika or Unicorn. 

Hope this helps. 

10-mythical-dragon-entities-facts_11.jpg

could be red deer in Suffolk. But if you find its something big like a cape buff let me know. Got a 416 Rigby double and a 375 H&H so between that should be able to take care of it

Or it might be the Fen tiger looking for a mate in suffolk

I don't think it's a red deer this far down, I did see online that there were some in Thetford but that's a fair way from me.

There was a old folk tale about it not to far from me OB, that's the last thing I need visiting in the night.

The whole fields been cut now so I might have a wander over there when it gets dark.

33 minutes ago, ClemFandango said:

Where in Suffolk are you Farmboy? 

Stags wander fair distance this time of year and may just pass through over night. 

That or are there any Fallow where you are? 

I agree. I dont see Reds very often where I am but we do get them wondering about this time of year

1 hour ago, Farmboy91 said:

I don't think it's a red deer this far down, I did see online that there were some in Thetford but that's a fair way from me.

There was a old folk tale about it not to far from me OB, that's the last thing I need visiting in the night.

The whole fields been cut now so I might have a wander over there when it gets dark.

If it is Old Shuck my I recommend something in the 7mm category. or a 308

13 hours ago, Manish said:

Come one mate where's your sense of adventure?? Can you imagine the Shooting Times write up 🤣

I wouldn't have the shooting times round here with their anti lead policy... Think it would go down better in the Sun 👍

😂

I've had my fill of ghostly goings on for one life time, think I'll leave old shuck to go about he's business in peice.

1 hour ago, Farmboy91 said:

I've had my fill of ghostly goings on for one life time, think I'll leave old shuck to go about he's business in peice.

Now you've gone got me all curious!! I have to admit there have been times in the Fen mist when I think I have seem something odd but then remind myself that the mist plays games with you. The Sun might pay you more for the story but is VERY anti shooting/hunting.

Has anybody seen OS??

Have you seen anymore poops from the mystery animal??