Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
chilly1981

This magnet

Recommended Posts

Has anyone used one of these magnets from habit 

any good ? 
good points bad points comments please 

looks like an alright package at decent price 

thanks in advance 

344B2F03-58C9-4E2B-8FCB-F30C572BE2C9.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers mate yeah 

I can’t see it been terrible as there’s not a great deal to them really  

was just hoping for idea of build

quality 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The crocodile clips aren’t as good as the small spikes for securing wings from my experience. 

The small upwards spikes get pushed through the wing bones and are rock solid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had one some time ago it was rubbish motor gears striped on second outing, the company said it was due to me using dead birds on it you should only use artificial decoys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dead eye alan said:

I had one some time ago it was rubbish motor gears striped on second outing, the company said it was due to me using dead birds on it you should only use artificial decoys!

Thanks for that will be giving it a miss then. No where that I saw in the advert said it wasn’t suitable for dead birds 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, chilly1981 said:

Thanks for that will be giving it a miss then. No where that I saw in the advert said it wasn’t suitable for dead birds 

You could use de breasted birds which would be lighter if you had a ready supply :hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, marsh man said:

You could use de breasted birds which would be lighter if you had a ready supply 

Ha you’ve not seen my shooting  I pack away more decoys than dead birds 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...