PCP air pressure

kingsy18

The one on your dive cylinder. That gauge should read back what pressure is being exerted (and then the back pressure giving you the reading) into what ever your filling. Id never trust a gauge on a gun, also like on my fx the gauge is for the regulator (set at 82bar) but reads all the way to 300 bar. Id be in bits (or seriously hurt) if I didnt know that and kept filling it as it doesn't give a fill  register after 82bar....

5 minutes ago, B725 said:

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but is it against the law to have the magazine in the gun when in a public place e.g when going from your home to wherever your going shooting.

Ive heard that, also having pellets in the mag whist not in the gun. Think it's a load of ******** tbh 

10 hours ago, kingsy18 said:

New to PCP,a so bit of advice,tried charging my hw110 ,filled up to 200 bar on air cylinder but dial doesn,t move on PCP,so which one do I go by.It is 300 bar cylinder.

Hi mate, have you bought the gun second hand? Your dial should show something on the rifle, my R10 dial didn't read after a service,  but it was posted empty and the dial was ever so slightly over tighter after the cylinder was emptied,  undid it ever so slightly and the needle jumped up.

But I don't know the HW 110 so don't start undoing things without asking someone who knows

7 hours ago, Mice! said:

Hi mate, have you bought the gun second hand? Your dial should show something on the rifle, my R10 dial didn't read after a service,  but it was posted empty and the dial was ever so slightly over tighter after the cylinder was emptied,  undid it ever so slightly and the needle jumped up.

But I don't know the HW 110 so don't start undoing things without asking someone who knows

Brand new ,only second time i,ve charged it,phoning rfd I bought from today