Cheap hmr

Devonhunter

Hello all after a cheap. 17hmr not to worried about condition as long as bore is good and shoots straight. Not looking to spend much £150 tops really as won't be used regularly. Close to somerset/devon/dorset as would prefer collection or meet. Thanks in advance. 

Ive got this one that I bought off Wabbit Bosher. 

£150 was the rifle but that didn’t include mounts, or the 2x 10 shot magazines I bought. 

The exterior of the rifle is rough and ready, if you dropped it you probably would not notice which dink or scuff on the stock was the new one 🤣

But it’s shoot ok for me, but since I’ve had my gundog I’ve done almost exclusive shotgun shooting and it’s just taking up space. 

I currently have a Hawke side focus in scope on it for use with NV addon, which I will obviously remove and assume you will source your own scope? 

Unless you want to consider purchasing the package? 

thanks 

Lloyd 

PS I am based in Bristol 

14 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Ive got this one that I bought off Wabbit Bosher. 

£150 was the rifle but that didn’t include mounts, or the 2x 10 shot magazines I bought. 

The exterior of the rifle is rough and ready, if you dropped it you probably would not notice which dink or scuff on the stock was the new one 🤣

But it’s shoot ok for me, but since I’ve had my gundog I’ve done almost exclusive shotgun shooting and it’s just taking up space. 

I currently have a Hawke side focus in scope on it for use with NV addon, which I will obviously remove and assume you will source your own scope? 

Unless you want to consider purchasing the package? 

thanks 

Lloyd 

PS I am based in Bristol 

Hi thanks for the reply, it's just the rifle Im after as have a scope sat here waiting to be mounted. What sort of money are you after? 

£150 same as I paid for just the rifle, it’s same condition (probably better condition as I cleaned it a bit).

I have also added sling studs and I’ll throw in a 10 shot magazine that didn’t come with it either. 

You’ll have to sort mounts and scope. 👍🏻