All I Need is £10,000 and A 2,000+ Yard Range

Danger-Mouse

Well this is quite the long range gun! The CheyTac M200 in .408 CheyTac. I bet there are quite a few military snipers dying to lay their hands on one of these. I did a little research on the round and according to what I read it seriously outperforms the other long range rounds. The .50 remains supersonic to between 1500m and 1600m. The .338 Lapua stretches out to 1800m. The .408 though is claimed to reach 2000m-2100m!

Pricey gun though at around £9,500 and at least £8 a round.

7 hours ago, Benthejockey said:

I had to do some persuading to get a 357 for humane dispatch, I can only imagine the chat I'd be having with the FEO trying to get one of those 😂 it looks serious though! 

If you can show ‘good reason’ , then why not 

I shoot a .300 win mag ( fourth cartridge down in size in his vid ) which is an HME round. No probs In having it for target.

Its the showing of ‘good reason’. Why just today, received my fac back with the last two guns to bring back from frogland- 357 lever action and an 18.5” O/U slug gun which they have conditioned for ‘bird species under the wildlife act ( etc)

Bloody useless for that as it cylinder bore, but I have it for boar in France ( did I mention it’s black with rails on it) 

Edited by Jaymo
Too tired to type or spell check etc