DemolitionRanch, Asking Question You Don't Need The Answers To. With Added Armadillo!

13 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Really and as to Walshie, Why do you worry about such carp?

I don't any more as they answer the questions for me. :lol:

Finally knowing how many gun safes a Sherman tank can shoot through was a great relief for me.

Edited by walshie

6 minutes ago, walshie said:

I don't any more as they answer the questions for me. :lol:

Finally knowing how many gun safes a Sherman tank can shoot through was a great relief for me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:    :good:

13 minutes ago, London Best said:

Is there any wonder the public worries about people with guns?

ps I haven’t watched the video, the picture is enough.

All conducted very safely with the gun secured and a string used to pull the trigger.

Matt loves to do silly stuff with guns but he's also always very safe when he does it.

To paraphrase, "Don't judge a video by it's thumbnail". The thumbnail is just click bait.

23 minutes ago, walshie said:

Despite how he acts for the camera, he's actually a very sensible guy. He's a veterinarian in real life.

His practice take on a lot of 'social' cases and provides treatments to animals that might not otherwise be so lucky.

A smart fella who appreciates the power and earning potential of social media and has built 3 different streams to his 'brand'.

The videos are entertaining and sometimes worthwhile educational too.

Edited by grrclark

1 hour ago, grrclark said:

His practice take on a lot of 'social' cases and provides treatments to animals that might not otherwise be so lucky.

A smart fella who appreciates the power and earning potential of social media and has built 3 different streams to his 'brand'.

The videos are entertaining and sometimes worthwhile educational too.

I didn't know about the "social cases" but then again I don't watch his other channels.

He's done very well for himself out of YT and his other businesses. He would have done even better if YT hadn't stripped advertising revenue from firearms based channels. Still, his estimated net worth is $6 million so it hasn't hurt him too badly.

His gun collection is supposed to comprise somewhere between 100-200 guns. He's saying when he hits 10 million subscribers he will do a video featuring all the guns he owns. Only about 1.5 million to go then.