Cabinet

steve_b_wales

1 hour ago, johnphilip said:

Steve if its a piano type hinge , they are not legal for firearms or shotgun . 

What he says. Plus, possibly how many folds and double folds it now has to have around the door frame. But it'd do just fine, just dandy, for complying with the law in England and Wales on keeping airguns secure if young children are in the house.

10 hours ago, hafod said:

If your under gwent police steve then the answer is a big no no.they might even pull you up about storing cartridges in it as well be careful mate 

I come under S.Wales police. Shotgun cartridges do not need to be locked away, but for obvious reasons, kept out of the way of children etc. :good:

yeah of course but i think it all depends which side of the bed your FLO got out of that morning in question when he or she visits

they like to have their on interpretation of the law untill you point out and enlighten them on the actual law well you know how it is lol 

1 minute ago, hafod said:

yeah of course but i think it all depends which side of the bed your FLO got out of that morning in question when he or she visits

they like to have their on interpretation of the law untill you point out and enlighten them on the actual law well you know how it is lol 

:good:

I always have my bible to hand when they visit the current home office firearms guidance notes just in case 

but to be fair i dont have many problems most of the FLO i have had dealings with are pretty good fair play 

31 minutes ago, hafod said:

I always have my bible to hand when they visit the current home office firearms guidance notes just in case 

but to be fair i dont have many problems most of the FLO i have had dealings with are pretty good fair play 

Two of the previous FEO's that visited in the last 10 years were 'shooters' themselves. The recent one was an ordinary police officer, who wasn't interested in firearms and asked me questions like 'How far will that bullet travel' etc. Very friendly though and no problems getting my renewal, including AOLQ for my new .308.