TAOFLEDERMAUS ARM Gatekeeper Slug

5 minutes ago, dodgy dave said:

surly they are not legal

Almost certainly not in the UK. However, for our freedom and gun loving American friends, perfectly legal.

5 hours ago, Mr_Nobody said:

Almost certainly not in the UK. However, for our freedom and gun loving American friends, perfectly legal.

It’s all how you market it.  I’d market this as a safety slug.  Slug expands on impact minimizing penetrating.  It’s sounds better then rips a big ol hole.   In the 90s Winchester had a ammo called black talon.  It’s was all black with sharp metal projections around the hollow point.  The market campaign was around how deadly it was.   The ammo was used in the rail way massacre and there was a outcry about it.  Rappers nick named it Cop killa ammo.  Winchester pulled the ammo from the shelves before laws where written.  Short while later Winchester quietly released  a new round that was called the XST.  It was black talon only in traditional copper and brass.  Nothing was ever said about the new round.  Legend says XST stands for Exact Same Thing.    

3 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

It’s all how you market it.  I’d market this as a safety slug.  Slug expands on impact minimizing penetrating.  It’s sounds better then rips a big ol hole.   In the 90s Winchester had a ammo called black talon.  It’s was all black with sharp metal projections around the hollow point.  The market campaign was around how deadly it was.   The ammo was used in the rail way massacre and there was a outcry about it.  Rappers nick named it Cop killa ammo.  Winchester pulled the ammo from the shelves before laws where written.  Short while later Winchester quietly released  a new round that was called the XST.  It was black talon only in traditional copper and brass.  Nothing was ever said about the new round.  Legend says XST stands for Exact Same Thing.    

Haha nice little story.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it performs. I'll throw the video up when it comes out.

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Just wondered why you started another thread rather post in the existing one.

People don't always check up on old threads. Plus the title is more specific and people who know Tao may decide to check it out whereas they might not have looked at the other one.

• 2 weeks later...

Officer greg wot a leg end now that guys got balls of steel especially firing down the tube what he does when i watch him I think to myself *** he's never gonna fire that         

but fair play he does and seems to get away with it  somehow 😳😳😳😳