Dashcam

Scully

I got a hard wired  dual-channel Thinkware F800 Pro and already paid for itself .

I know is more expensive than a Nextbase but is got parking recording as well , and managed to find the culprit after a hit and run on my Mrs. car parked outside our house. My car was parked on the other side, a bit further down and got recording of the incident with both rear and front camera.

Is all depending what are you looking for and how much do you want to spend...

I had a Nextbase 380GW with front & rear HD cameras installed in our new RAV4, it’s recordings are excellent quality & very easy to review/download. The front camera records constant & the rear camera only records when there’s someone/something behind you. It also has the parked mode which automatically activates/senses/records anything untoward. 

I use Apeman in both my vehicles, hardwired in one, cigarette type plug in the other. Cheap, reliable and clear recording. Front and rear cams

My son uses nextbase in his and his partners vehicles and his 18 lorries coupled to a tracker system. Front cams only.

Can't fault either make.