Chris Packham

B725

It's a scam !

He means he will stop criticising the shooting industry when they do what he wants  .

The industry won't trust him and so he will be able to say to his cronies " I tried but those nasty shooters refused my help , GIVE ME MORE MONEY !!"

4 hours ago, Cranfield said:

In most conflicts when one side calls for a truce, its because they have realised they are losing and can't win.

True.. now continue as we are and finish him and his cohorts once and for all. They've been begging for money all through the pandemic and basicly got sod all. Hope he's now realilised his own lack of importance :bye2:

Could it be because of the BASC 7 figure fighting fund ?

I agree now is time for the shooting community to continue to promote the benefits of shooting. that is the only way we will win the war over this debate. 

To educate those that do not shoot that is is good for the environment as well as mental and physical health. 👍

3 hours ago, B725 said:

But how?

Play him at his own game. Spurious litigation, judicial review, private prosecution? Go after him personally, basc have all this money lying around, put it to good use with some good old fashioned lawfare. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I'm tired of shooting being on the back foot all the time 

21 hours ago, 8 shot said:

True.. now continue as we are and finish him and his cohorts once and for all. They've been begging for money all through the pandemic and basicly got sod all. Hope he's now realilised his own lack of importance 

What?   You do realised they raised the money needed to take the government to court over free shooting of badgers in a couple of days.  They have almost unlimited funds available through crowd funding

Read BASC comments on Chris Packham NOT TO BE TRUSTED UNDER AND CIRCUMSTANCES  BASC also shows total number of FAC,S in UK  I think Packham is starting to find out the true amount of hate he has inflected on rural communities      At the end of the day the only agenda  at the center of Chris Packham:s life is his own obsessions and personal desire to feel important

no1ghillie@gmail.com

On 27/07/2020 at 14:19, scolopax said:

What?   You do realised they raised the money needed to take the government to court over free shooting of badgers in a couple of days.  They have almost unlimited funds available through crowd funding

Rubbish ! The general public will not keep giving him money to waste on his own personal crusades which are 99% bulls...t and lies while he sat on his own wallet. They'll soon work him out and if not they'll soon run out of cash. General public stop giving to most charities over this pandemic, even worthy ones.