Part time job in Odiham shooting related .

Jega

15 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

That would be a perfect job for you Dave (TC). You only work part time .

Although I hear you saying "If only it were closer"

OB

Chris I have flown around Odiham plenty of times, yes it would suit me if it was at Wittering, I could cycle in to work.

But read the advert, it is only a very poor wage per hour and they want you at all sorts of time of the day, occaisional weekends and nights. I am far happier where I am.

Back to the woodwork!

17 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Chris I have flown around Odiham plenty of times, yes it would suit me if it was at Wittering, I could cycle in to work.

But read the advert, it is only a very poor wage per hour and they want you at all sorts of time of the day, occaisional weekends and nights. I am far happier where I am.

Back to the woodwork!

Hello, i agree Dave if you work out the hours and days required it's not even the on the national minimum, if it was enhanced rate for weekends and nights it would be more suitable, that said it is a private run airfield

But the rota is a month in advance, yes the wage is low, but it's about level with what I take with loads of tickets groundworking for the council. 

Privately as your only job I wouldn't even get out of bed for that money, but doing private work which you could schedule in between on that rota system would be ideal. 

Seriously if only it was closer I would apply, because in the spare time I could earn double that per hour with the limited customer base I've established which I reckon would be 2-3 days per week. 

Edited by strimmer_13