Mec powder bushes

On 02/08/2020 at 08:43, hafod said:

Definitely used my friend The second one down in the picture has wear on top of the bushing this is where.it has shuttled through the charge bar 

I would say the 4th one down in the picture looks as though it's been stuck in the charge bar and has been pushed out at some time in its life.                          ask me how I know that one lol 

So an update and name and shame.

Asked for a explanation etc said I wasn’t happy and was offered a £1 refund for the 4 bushes I deemed to be used. I rejected this and asked for a full refund on the 3 worst ones plus the cost of return postage...no answer to 2 emails asking the same.

So well done Clay and Game for a disgraceful service.
The reloading world is small and ever shrinking one so you would think it would be a good idea to look after your customers Even more so in the current climate.
I will not be using their services again.

Everyone has their own experiences unfortunately mine have been bad.......as always buyer beware!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/08/2020 at 21:10, keithkilvo1 said:

So an update and name and shame.

Asked for a explanation etc said I wasn’t happy and was offered a £1 refund for the 4 bushes I deemed to be used. I rejected this and asked for a full refund on the 3 worst ones plus the cost of return postage...no answer to 2 emails asking the same.

So well done Clay and Game for a disgraceful service.
The reloading world is small and ever shrinking one so you would think it would be a good idea to look after your customers Even more so in the current climate.
I will not be using their services again.

Everyone has their own experiences unfortunately mine have been bad.......as always buyer beware!!!

Clay and game hmm

Do they sell used equipment then cos to all intents and purposes they looked used to me 

ian Charlton use to when he owned it back in the day nice fellow met him a few times in the NEC Birmingham

when i ordered stuff and i,d collect it from his stand at shooting show back in the late eighties early nineties i guess 

it was clay and game reloaders back then based in Cambridge but that was years ago

but he always clearly stated it was used equipment if that was what you were after 

You have surprised me there 

• 4 weeks later...