This chap is an expert.

JDog

I have used those shells in the past , and they do the job, 5 shot doe's give you a lot more confidence once you put it in the right place, the higher they are the more lead you give it , you can see that with the amount of head shots he had , nice to see a bit of flighting , well done my son.

what about the picking up , hope you have a dog.

On 28/07/2020 at 17:39, kenholland said:

I have used those shells in the past , and they do the job, 5 shot doe's give you a lot more confidence once you put it in the right place, the higher they are the more lead you give it , you can see that with the amount of head shots he had , nice to see a bit of flighting , well done my son.

what about the picking up , hope you have a dog.

All  carts give you confidence if in the right place  could be 9s or 4s  28grams or 34 grams  but  Each to his own preference of cart 

Shotgun shooting at the highest level , I would imagine the guy is one the countries top clay pigeon shots who knows exactly what his gun , cartridges and himself are capable of .nice to watch and hopefully they made the effort to pick up most of what were shot . 

On 30/07/2020 at 09:58, marsh man said:

Shotgun shooting at the highest level , I would imagine the guy is one the countries top clay pigeon shots who knows exactly what his gun , cartridges and himself are capable of .nice to watch and hopefully they made the effort to pick up most of what were shot. 

He is indeed a top clay shot! 
only a youngish lad but a very good shot and clearly done a LOT of shooting.....love to see shooting like that!