Disgusting.

Farmboy91

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's partially digested grass.  There are many, many more disgusting things out there. Fly-tipping for a start.

I'd suggest complaining about horse droppings if you live somewhere rural is akin to city-dwellers moving to the countryside and complaining about the noise and smells coming from a farm.

But each to their own.  I must go and start a thread about people buying pre-ripped jeans.

3 minutes ago, B725 said:

Put it round your rose's. 

Put it round his rose's what?

6 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

It's partially digested grass.  There are many, many more disgusting things out there. Fly-tipping for a start.

I'd suggest complaining about horse droppings if you live somewhere rural is akin to city-dwellers moving to the countryside and complaining about the noise and smells coming from a farm.

But each to their own.  I must go and start a thread about people buying pre-ripped jeans.

Put it round his rose's what?

I've lived here pretty much all my life and I've never found it 'ok' or 'acceptable'

I've spent alot of time walking trying to build my fitness back up and find myself constantly dodging piles like this. Either that or the horse's being rode 3 abreast on single track roads/lanes.

5 minutes ago, ditchman said:

its only processed grass..........you want to try working in a milk parlour at 5 in the morning with hot  liquid poo running down your neck when you wash the udders........

Only you ditchy 😂

Edited by Farmboy91
Spelling

27 minutes ago, ditchman said:

its only processed grass..........you want to try working in a milk parlour at 5 in the morning with hot  liquid poo running down your neck when you wash the udders........

Luxury!

Excluding the smell Ditchy that may sound oddly soothing :lol:

I can say I have been the recipient of 'warm fluids' from each and 'EVERY' single orifice of the human body over the years and am very used to it!

Edited by 7daysinaweek
addition

1 minute ago, Farmboy91 said:

Either that or the horse's being rode 3 abreast on single track roads/lanes.

16 minutes ago, B725 said:

Put it round your rose's. 

Is the greengrocer's apostrophe some kind of virus your computer can catch?

Come on people, pluralising something never* requires an apostrophe.  Now that is a thread to start.

*You might possibly add one when you pluralise an acronym, but that's done purely for the sake of readability - we're not sending telegrams anymore where everything is capitalised.

17 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Is the greengrocer's apostrophe some kind of virus your computer can catch?

Come on people, pluralising something never* requires an apostrophe.  Now that is a thread to start.

*You might possibly add one when you pluralise an acronym, but that's done purely for the sake of readability - we're not sending telegrams anymore where everything is capitalised.

I can only apologise for my grammatical failings.

Edited by B725

32 minutes ago, ditchman said:

I was told by an old diary farmer that you looked at the cows bottom before moving in to wipe the udders, if it was pulsing you knew one was on the way, how true that is I have no idea.