Ponsness Warren 375c

I have no experience at all as to reloading but I have the chance to buy a Ponsness Warren 375c press and a good quantity of 8 and 10 bore primed cases plus loads of other stuff I don't know how to use...….yet. It also comes with a few 10 and 8 bore reloads so assume that all the bits are there to reload these and also 20 bore. Does anyone have any experience with this press and is there anywhere that I could go or even a book to read that will get me started.? If I can master this and as I don't like ornaments  the Watson single barrel 8 bore that I have been drooling over for the last 12 months will be coming home with me......boys and their toys eh...

Had a Ponsness Warren 375C  for a while now. Great presses.

What die sets does the one you have been offered come with?
It ONLY does up to 10-bore, so any 8-bore ammo or components are nothing to do with the PW press
You can set up one PW toolhead to hold 2 sets of dies at the same time for faster swapping between calibers
Common mixes are 12 & 20, or 10 & 12.

You can download the user manual from the makers for free.

Again though - this is NOT a press you can make 8-bore ammo on - any other caliber from 10-bore down to 410, but NOT 8's