I am certainly not in favour of Mr Packham but support his views on HS2 and the billions wasted.

Perhaps Mr Packham might like to lie down in protest on the line when, or if the train ever runs?

Not saying I agree with HS2, but this man seems to think he is so important that he has the authority to stop everything HE doesn't like.

2 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

His/there usual legal team i see. Keep getting pop up adds for them on here and YT.     NB

Yes - I don’t think he spent his own money but happy to spend other peoples’ to further his own publicity. 

48 minutes ago, Graham M said:

Not saying I agree with HS2, but this man seems to think he is so important that he has the authority to stop everything HE doesn't like.

He and plenty of Pigeonwatch, it seems. It's a diabolical idea on so many levels. 

To be honest anyone that can stop HS2 will get my vote. The proposed route removes the last of my access to the local countryside so any assistance will do. **** or not