Paul's Birthday

welsh1

Today was Paul's 50th birthday, he has a passion for Harley Davidson bikes and loud bikes, but he cannot ride one because of his cerebral palsy, unknown to Paul his sister asked on facebook last friday if anyone could pop down and show their bikes as a surprise, well today 100+ bikes drove down the dual carriage way by his house, he thought he was watching a bike rally, but then we all turned around and drove into his village and parked outside his house.

We managed to get Paul  on the back of my trike and he had his first ever spin down the road, i think he enjoyed it judging by his smile and asking me how fast could we go.
Hopefully he had a Birthday to remember

me and paul.jpg

paul.jpg

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

And how many "pole dancing" chaps are you hoping for?

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Good point, we will have to seek clarity from Jaymo!

Now I know you Military boys had the ‘Amy port in a storm’ motto, but in my world there aren’t any ‘male’ pole dancers.

As for riding a pole dancer ‘riding pillion’ - if they so wish to ride the ‘pole’ in and position must surely be a win win situation, unless of course your still thinking of your male dancers ( each to their own) 

4 hours ago, Jaymo said:

Now I know you Military boys had the ‘Amy port in a storm’ motto, but in my world there aren’t any ‘male’ pole dancers.

As for riding a pole dancer ‘riding pillion’ - if they so wish to ride the ‘pole’ in and position must surely be a win win situation, unless of course your still thinking of your male dancers ( each to their own) 

Who is Amy Port, is she one of your ex's from the old days?:w00t: