wild justice newsletter

hawkfanz

C4PMC seems to of rattled there cage!  WJ  RPUK and co not happy and doing slur campaign on them. Say they have ramped up a campaign of nasty propergander against conservation org's and conservationists. Really!?  Hypercrit's! Aint that what they have been do'n constantly against us? Talk of Law suits against them.

I have flagged up C4PMC up before and got no comments. What are folks thoughts on them? Some have said they no better than RPUK with the way they campain? Or they just not affraid to have a go back? Telling it as it is? Least they are doing something!       NB

51 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

C4PMC seems to of rattled there cage!  WJ  RPUK and co not happy and doing slur campaign on them. Say they have ramped up a campaign of nasty propergander against conservation org's and conservationists. Really!?  Hypercrit's! Aint that what they have been do'n constantly against us? Talk of Law suits against them.

I have flagged up C4PMC up before and got no comments. What are folks thoughts on them? Some have said they no better than RPUK with the way they campain? Or they just not affraid to have a go back? Telling it as it is? Least they are doing something!       NB

There recent video on BoP was fantastic. I posted it on a BASC thread and it miraculously disappeared. BASC should have been doing this 15 years ago, instead we get wishy washy amateur productions. (they are too busy trying to get lead shot banned)

We have been in flight mode for too long. It’s about time we have a fight. 

5 hours ago, Tedward said:

Hi Markm,

could you post a link to that vid please,

cheers, Tedward.

It's on C4PMC website Tedward. Be interested to know what other PW folk think of think of there posts and how they are campaigning. No one on there seems to talk of them. WJ and co seem to think they out of order "nasty" and saying they have big backer and PR company behind them! They certainly got there social media sorted and are really having a go at  WJ and others. Raptor vid great (raptor day 8th Aug) short and to the point. Stealing WJ and RPUKs thunder coming up to the glorious 12th maybe. If so bring it on! . . . . No doubt there will be more convenient good looking dead raptors turn up in the next week. Freezer fresh or that died in April or some other month or year. Strange! Very few look like they have been out on a moor over night let alone days.  NB

7 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

I have flagged up C4PMC up before and got no comments. What are folks thoughts on them?

Never heard of C4PMC until today, obviously I missed your previous post.   Had a quick peek at a few of their videos this evening, and immediately thought they looked like a highly professional job -- brief and to the point, no waffle, good sound and camera work.    Reckon they might be a great deal more effective than some of the material emanating from the old-established shooting organisations.   I shall certainly watch out for their material from now on.

Hope to view more of the videos in due course, but they take ages to reach my screen -- possibly their server is overloaded, but it might be all due to our super-slow BT broadband connection (0.3Mb/s on a good day).

8 hours ago, Tedward said:

Hi Markm,

could you post a link to that vid please,

cheers, Tedward.

I’ve already posted this and again, for the second time, it TOTALLY disappeared. 

Let’s see if there’s a third. 

Edited by markm

Stephen Moss ant happy they using him in vid. They also complaining, say the bearded vulture footage was filmed by a minor, and morally wrong of them to use it. Really? Bizarre! Cage well a truly rattled! Don't like it up em!  Saying C4PMC out of order as poss backed by big money, (London) PR company and even poss connection to crown estate. One rule for them comes to mind. They have clearly shown they will use any tactics/slur to try and take us down with any false info. RSPB investigator shared /hinting that grouse were being shot the other day, when it was in fact target shooting. And the boxes the bag supposed to be in were gun cases. Just more ignorance and lack of knowledge being twisted to suit there anti agenda. . . . , Noticed none of there lot have not mentioned/shared anything about Packham wanting to make peace with us.  They getting more rabid as the 12th is coming up. Again!  . . . .Makes you wonder who would have an interest in getting moorland devalued with the banning of grouse shooting. C4PMC have flagged up poss connection with fracking and wind farm companies? . . . Some in shooting still seem to think urbanites and general public don't care about shooting and the countryside and we shouldn't be bothered. If that the case why are Gov bodies even listening to WJ and co? Unless they have been infiltrated?      NB