The Real George Floyd Footage

Danger-Mouse

Looks like the media stirring things up may have caused millions of Dollars of damage to US cities and indirectly caused the deaths of 30 people and injuries to countless more. Because it seems George was crying about not being able the breath long before an officer had a knee on his neck. 

Hey though, on the bright side they sold some newspapers and had the chance to do some serious virtue signalling!

Warning, no swearing but some viewers may find the footage disturbing.

I don't see anything there that excuses the cops actions.

Did I miss something?

Sure, the guy was odd and seemed to have taken something and was resisting. Also he started complaining about not being able to breathe just before what appears to be the beginning of other footage that I have seen.

How does any of that excuse kneeling on someone's neck while they begged for their life and bystanders pleaded with the cop to let him breathe.

If he'd been armed and shot that's one thing, or hit his head while resisting and died maybe but from what I've seen he was tortured to death.

Edd

3 hours ago, eddoakley said:

I don't see anything there that excuses the cops actions.

Did I miss something?

Sure, the guy was odd and seemed to have taken something and was resisting. Also he started complaining about not being able to breathe just before what appears to be the beginning of other footage that I have seen.

How does any of that excuse kneeling on someone's neck while they begged for their life and bystanders pleaded with the cop to let him breathe.

If he'd been armed and shot that's one thing, or hit his head while resisting and died maybe but from what I've seen he was tortured to death.

Edd

no and neither did i handcuffed pleading non stop and all he gets for his trouble is killed by a bully with a badge this makes the cops look even worse than the first vid 

1 hour ago, pork chop said:

Wonder if the pregnant woman he robbed n pistol whipped begged not to be hurt 

Quite possibly and he deserves to be punished but murdering him in that way is just not acceptable. 

As mentioned elsewhere a bully with a badge. 

Regardless of what he had done in the past the is no justification for what happened to him.

And before anyone asks I think the whole blm thing is out of control and is racism of the highest order. Idiots like boxers calling for black people to boycott shops owned by white people!

People being charged with criminal offences for displaying "white lives matter" banners while footballists kneel and display blm on every kit.

Crazy world.

Edd

46 minutes ago, eddoakley said:

Quite possibly and he deserves to be punished but murdering him in that way is just not acceptable. 

As mentioned elsewhere a bully with a badge. 

Regardless of what he had done in the past the is no justification for what happened to him.

And before anyone asks I think the whole blm thing is out of control and is racism of the highest order. Idiots like boxers calling for black people to boycott shops owned by white people!

People being charged with criminal offences for displaying "white lives matter" banners while footballists kneel and display blm on every kit.

Crazy world.

Edd

Except the autopsy states that he didn't die of suffocation. The autopsy that claims he did was paid for by the family and comes from the same doctor that denies Jeffrey Epstein died from suicide.

The video, to the point it ends shows he was treated very fairly. No hint of any racist leanings from the cops involved. One of his (George's) companions is clearly heard telling him not to resist. The two companions, also black were treated very fairly.

It's also difficult to blame the cops for suffocating him when he is complaining about being unable to breath whilst sat in the back of a police cruiser. I completely agree he didn't deserve to be murdered but quite probably he wasn't.

The point of the post is that the media chose to hype this case to the level where serious damage was done to the property of innocent individuals and has resulted in multiple deaths.

The BLM bunch are now extorting Cuban shop owners in Louisville. This is a message delivered to a Cuban restauranter with their demands. Sorry it's in meme format but the text part is from a US newspaper.

0-Black-lives-mafia-full.jpg

Extra thoughts from Tim Pool who acknowledges that the cops involved are very unlikely to be convicted of murder.

From around the 14 minute mark for GF comments.

Edited by Mr_Nobody