Various lure/boat rods

chrisjpainter

Due to a new job (hurrah!) and a bit of a change in tactic, I'm having a slim down of the rod collection. They're all in good condition and come with their fabric sleeves.
1) Daiwa Black Gold 8'6" 7-35g lure rod. I've not had this long (three months?) so it's in excellent condition. I've been using it for bass. great rod that casts well with plenty of strength to set a hook. Good all round lure rod £45
2) Savage Gear XLNT2 Bushwhacker 7'6" 3-18g. My go-to perch rod. fast action and plenty of feel. the casting weight's pretty accurate, but it'll handle bigger fish and is a lot of fun, even on small fish £40
3) ONE OF EITHER:
Penn Rampage II Boat Braid 6-12lb or 12-20lb
I'll keep whichever one doesn't sell first! Good all round boat rods, great from anything from flatfish to rays, conger and tope. Either's a great option. £40

NO REELS COME WITH THESE RODS!
Collection in Weymouth/dorchester. I'd be happy to post, but the buyer would need to arrange courier courier with insurance.

rods1.JPG

rods2.JPG

rods3.JPG

rods4.JPG

rods5.JPG

rods6.JPG

Edited by chrisjpainter

1 hour ago, washerboy said:

Those savage gear rods are brilliant, I use the latest xlnt3 and yes they can handle bigger lures then rated. Also smaller to fish for tiny perch

Worth joining a lure fishing group on Facebook to sell these, shan't be long 👍

They're already up! It's the one I'll miss the most, to be honest. But in fairness it doesn't get used, so why hang onto it.