Hedgerow fruits.

JDog

1 l gin 1 lb damson  1 lb sugar    freeze damson / slows/ gooseberry / or any fruit/  inc strawberries  / to split  / gin sugar and fruit      all together  in a demi jon  shake weekly next year  will be nectar               sane recipe for gooseberry or plumb or blackberry   or        I cant make enough for shooting friends or family its  very tasty          rhubarb  Ginn  tastes nice then the aftertaste rips your guts out   very tarte             the sweet fruits make everyone go ooooh that's nice  

6 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

Just this evening made a gallon of Damson Vodka and now have access to some bullace, so when they are ready will for the first time, make a gallon of Bullace Vodka.

OB

please share the recipe  my daughter love   voddy  flavours 

Edited by Saltings

2 hours ago, Saltings said:

1 l gin 1 lb damson  1 lb sugar    freeze damson / slows/ gooseberry / or any fruit/  inc strawberries  / to split  / gin sugar and fruit      all together  in a demi jon  shake weekly next year  will be nectar               sane recipe for gooseberry or plumb or blackberry   or        I cant make enough for shooting friends or family its  very tasty          rhubarb  Ginn  tastes nice then the aftertaste rips your guts out   very tarte             the sweet fruits make everyone go ooooh that's nice  

please share the recipe  my daughter love   voddy  flavours 

As above for sloe gin, namely 1lb sugar, although I use 3lbs of fruit to 1 litre of spirit, but with Damson vodka I add just 1/2lb sugar as the damsons are sweeter and more sugar can be added to taste later. Sweetness can be added, but not taken away. I will do similar for Bullace vodka when they are ready.

OB

Edited by Old Boggy