Winchester cartridge stockist in N. Ireland

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/08/2020 at 06:00, Big Al said:

I think I'll be on the Gamebore then .....

I tried to get some standard pressure steel of anything yesterday and couldn't get a shot size smaller than 3. Seems there isn't much of a market in northern ireland or it's selling out prior to the ducks starting. Did you get what you were looking for?

On 22/08/2020 at 16:09, Rob85 said:

I tried to get some standard pressure steel of anything yesterday and couldn't get a shot size smaller than 3. Seems there isn't much of a market in northern ireland or it's selling out prior to the ducks starting. Did you get what you were looking for?

I'm afraid not. There are plenty of Gamebore, RC steel etc., but no-one seems to stock Winchester. The main Eley dealer is in the Republic which causes issues for Northern Ireland shooters - I have also wanting to try Eley Lightning and can't get it either as lead shot can still be used over wetlands in ROI. Maybe it's the same arrangement for Winchester- an all-Ireland dealer who is based in the Republic where there is no demand for non-toxic shot.