BSA R-10 177 TH

wymberley

Have the above with the Minelli stock which has the adjustable comb. A tad confused as my adjustable bit only has two standing rods and not the three which I notice most photos show. I slipped up and the weekend is going to get in the way before I get the manual sometime next week and the downloadable version does not cover this aspect. How do you adjust it? It looks like a Torx head screw down in the recess. If so, anyone know which size and is it just a matter of slackening it off, adjusting and retightening? I don't have any longish reach ones to try and don't fancy messing things up with a hex head - I did try gently but it wouldn't move so I stopped.

1 hour ago, Ultrastu said:

Sorry .wymberley cant help as i have no experience of the r10th .

Cheers for the confidence mice.

Best of luck with the new gun .

I have to admit to drooling a bit  over the new r10 .

Well if it was an AA I'd have asked Bruno😉

@wymberley I've asked one of the lads off Agf, he's got one, I'll let you know what he says.

Many thanks for the input, Guys. I will get some photos done - and defy anyone to find a single blemish on it. So far I've found that it prefers heavier pellets in terms of energy output - Baracuda Match at 11.6 and Exact Heavy Diabolo at 11.4 - still to do accuracy. I'll tell you what though, I was going to take the Hawke Airmax that came with it off and put my Frontier on, but I've changed my mind and the Airmax is staying put; I really like it. Another thing, while packing up it suddenly occured to me that I can't remember having pulled the trigger. I like this gun.