My 1st half century

Jacko3275

Well the day started with a do I go in this heat or not but it was if I don’t go I’ll be sat round wishing I had  so off I went to a field booked through NPPC ..when I got there they where just finishing removing the  bales so I picked my place and got set up by1330 with 24 half shells and a magnet the first few in dint decoy as I liked and so I took frustrated shots a them ..so as a discussion suggested in another thread I lowered the magnet so the birds where just above the stubble and this seemed to work and the pigeons started to decoy in better although not frantic they steadily came in  I beat my PB of 29 and thought I may be able to get my first half century if I could bare the heat luckily I had taken plenty of sports drinks to keep me hydrated it got to 1700 and the birds seem to stop and I was on 48  so I gave my self another 30 mins to see if anything came and thankfully 2 more did but I had to take high shots and my determination To get the 50 helped me hit two great shots ( unfortunately the shot cam had run out ) to get my half ton and call it a day with 47 picked and three in an hedge I could Not get in to... great day had  And so happy .. hope you like the vid hits and misses....

I start with my phone then just use shotkam  I will try and sort some other aspects then it’s all edited on my phone 

38 minutes ago, Cranfield said:

Another enjoyable one and I agree you seem to be shooting with more confidence, that was a nice double we saw.
I know nothing about shotkams, or GoPros, but is it possible to show some real time action, together with the slow motion action, it really gives a different perspective.

Edited by Jacko3275