FREE STUFF TO PICK UP

ditchman

Still having a clearout..........i have at least 2-300 vinal LP records...classical and semi modern up to the 80's...and maybe 100  or so   78 RPM records..just right for yer grannies gramaphone..............i want them gone so if you want them take the lot  no sifting and choosing 

and leave us some fag and beer money

57 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Still having a clearout..........i have at least 2-300 vinal LP records...classical and semi modern up to the 80's...and maybe 100  or so   78 RPM records..just right for yer grannies gramaphone..............i want them gone so if you want them take the lot  no sifting and choosing 

and leave us some fag and beer money

Put them on eBay and get some money for em 

Simon, those old records are making some silly money.  IF you want rid then take them to your local charity shop and they can sell them on.

Shipping cost to me??  I will then go through them and see what they are worth. If you don't have the time I certainly do and their true value will be realised.

Edited by Walker570

1 minute ago, Walker570 said:

Simon, those old records are making some silly money.  IF you want rid then take them to your local charity shop and they can sell them on.

nev i havnt the time............just to give you an idea........i have thrown nearly £20,000 quids worth of her bloody clothes out the window....Ascutum.....Ash ...Blias...DP....400 silk scarves....150 jumpers........maybe 100 odd skirts.........and the list goes on............

i trusted her and she raided the bank acc'..........i want this place cleaned out and sold,........

7 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

hope you get everything sorted soon Simon 

at the moment due to lack of interest it looks to be heading for the skip soon..........such a shame.........found about 100 singles as well and a few 33 1/3 rd RPM records as well

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

at the moment due to lack of interest it looks to be heading for the skip soon..........such a shame.........found about 100 singles as well and a few 33 1/3 rd RPM records as well

Morning Simon ....... If you don't get any takers and you have to drive to the tip , why not drop them off at the Cancer charity shop over at Gapton Hall , they sell loads of records for two for a pound , you can park outside of there door and use one of the shopping trolleys , on top of that if you have got anything big they will collect it , win win all round . GOOD LUCK.

1 hour ago, marsh man said:

Morning Simon ....... If you don't get any takers and you have to drive to the tip , why not drop them off at the Cancer charity shop over at Gapton Hall , they sell loads of records for two for a pound , you can park outside of there door and use one of the shopping trolleys , on top of that if you have got anything big they will collect it , win win all round . GOOD LUCK.

most of the stuff is now gone or burnt..........i rekon there is 3-4 cwt...of records.....my little swift would fold in half......and it would take a whole day loading and driving back and forth to gapton hall.........and phisically wipe me out....and would be another day lost..........i know it is a shame....but there you go

UPDATE

have just phoned gapton hall charity shop and they will come tomorrow and pick the lot up 

SORTED

Edited by ditchman

Hello. To the OP and to anyone else. Go to thesaleroom.com and search for the items that YOU have to sell and select auctioneers within ten miles of YOUR postcode. Then give then a telephone call. There are many, still, of the old fashioned "chattel" or "sell and settle" auctioneers and anything you make is a bonus above what you'd spend in petrol taking the stuff to the tip.