Remember these

Jacko3275

My brother had a Louis Marx wind up clockwork rabbit and side-by-side double barrel rubber sucker dart gun. Which sounds like huge fun. Except the rabbit was so fast it was impossible indoors to hit IT before it had "escaped" under the breakfast room table. And for those that doubt such things (even in days gone by weren't taboo) the here's one I found on a USA auction site:

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vintage-louis-marx-rabbit-hunt-game-1841223178

Edited by enfieldspares

4 minutes ago, washerboy said:

I had the 6 million dollar man action figure and space rocket/lab table. 

Just looked on ebay at they are £120 

Looks like you've made a loss of near US $5,900,860 at current exchange rates.

Hmm! Was your dad financial genius and former Chancellor of the Exchequer Gordon Brown?

Edited by enfieldspares

1 hour ago, Jacko3275 said:

I had the action man with eagle eyes  or what ever it was called , woodland camo with SLR and not to forget blue pants

I had a lad as a friend who had a slightly younger sister. The local toy shop was doing a "2 for 1". Buy one figure and, at that same price, you got another figure along with it. So we went and asked the man in the shop if Barbie ever came with Action Man. But the man in the shop said "No. Barbie doesn't come with Action Man. She comes with Ken." So for years after as kids we always used to assume that with Action Man, then, so as not to hurt his feelings, she probably used to fake it.

Edited by enfieldspares

3 hours ago, Jacko3275 said:

Did anyone else have one of these as a kid I had one and every kid on the street wanted it 

8F2BB7FF-9F18-4F7C-AFDC-64536F6E503B.jpeg

Sorry should be in off topic

I had one - I actually found it before Christmas- put it together and played with it - and then couldn’t get it apart!!!! Did I get into trouble for that? You bet I did

3 hours ago, Smokersmith said:

Right up there with "Tin Can Alley" !!

I had this as well - loved it

2 hours ago, washerboy said:

I had the 6 million dollar man action figure and space rocket/lab table. 

Just looked on ebay at they are £120 

And had the sane set up too

i remember getting a Logic 5 - set me on the path my life has taken - I had it apart on Boxing Day and thought Wow! Now I say wow on what the go for!!!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163648095947