Front of scope night vision add on info ?

oldypigeonpopper

Ive often been tempted by these, but with limited choices (Pulsar F155-455 ect) and a concept that frankly, doesnt work in my head, Ive so far resisted the urge to try.

The thing is , theyre not cheap either, unless you get the odd disgruntled ex owner trying to off load one cheap, just to get over the embarrassment of paying £1000+ for a grainy image that doesnt hold zero.
It might sound harsh , but theres a very good reason why so few of these are sold, and  its because they arent very good !

I would suggest your friend try a different approach , either a dedicated NV system, or a different scope that will take a rear add on.
Cheaper and better by far.

5 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Ive often been tempted by these, but with limited choices (Pulsar F155-455 ect) and a concept that frankly, doesnt work in my head, Ive so far resisted the urge to try.

The thing is , theyre not cheap either, unless you get the odd disgruntled ex owner trying to off load one cheap, just to get over the embarrassment of paying £1000+ for a grainy image that doesnt hold zero.
It might sound harsh , but theres a very good reason why so few of these are sold, and  its because they arent very good !

I would suggest your friend try a different approach , either a dedicated NV system, or a different scope that will take a rear add on.
Cheaper and better by far.

Hello, have to agree but just thought to ask, we are going to try an 007 and see what can do with his scope maybe an extra sleeve, are you still buying 37 mm plus lenses for the 019 ? Need a 4 X ? Cheers 

4 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, have to agree but just thought to ask, we are going to try an 007 and see what can do with his scope maybe an extra sleeve, are you still buying 37 mm plus lenses for the 019 ? Need a 4 X ? Cheers 

49 mm lens ?
No , no more 019s left, Ive kept one for nostalgia 😆

Have you seen the Eaglevision 007 adapter ? £70 but looks like its a far better solution.
What exactly is the problem with his scope ?

2 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

49 mm lens ?

Have you seen the Eaglevision 007 adapter ? £70 but looks like its a far better solution.

Hello, need a 4 X 37 mm for my 019 spotter, ? His scope is not a level tube at the eye end, I will ask him what make and model later, cheers

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

The eye end of a 019 is 49 mm ?

Hello, ah sorry you right, will I need one for a 007 add on ?

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

49 mm lens ?

Hello, noted that adapter thanks