On line dating scams.

samboy

Blind lust, an obsession to possess that drowns out all logic, looks so beautiful, my friends will envy me, the chance may never come again, I'm not gettimg and younger and...lastly...lovely Grade 5 woodwork....

Oh....sorry...I thought you were talking about buying high grade guns online from Gun Watch or Gun Trader....

Edited by enfieldspares

10 minutes ago, samboy said:

Hi gang.

Been watching a few of the above on youtube. Women and men have been fleeced for thousands. 

How can people be so utterly stupid ?. 

My mother, maybe the smartest person I know (questionable after this) was fleeced for 2k by a Russian. Didnt stop her tho, stupid cow actually went and met another one out there. 

**** knows why, she has a thing for Russian men that treat her like **** 

I’ve had a lot in the past try to scam me . 
Im currently on the dating sites or have been for a few months . Wow I’ve met some lovely ladies and I can safely say I’d do it all again. 
I’m dating a pretty lady currently as strimmer knows 😂. I think she’s genuine but then again my wife ran off after 8 years. 

30 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

My mother, maybe the smartest person I know (questionable after this) was fleeced for 2k by a Russian. Didnt stop her tho, stupid cow actually went and met another one out there. 

And you tell me to run 🤣

28 minutes ago, clangerman said:

you are soooo on the money there ever since i stopped spoiling them not had a woman problem since mind you not marrying them helps 

I recently dated an accountant. She fell in love with me . Weird I had to walk away . 

35 minutes ago, discobob said:

I do spoil her - I allow her to watch Coronation Street!! 😂

I gave mine everything I had. Funny since she’s left I feel happier 

Edited by team tractor

2 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

2 hours ago, team tractor said:

I’ve had a lot in the past try to scam me . 
Im currently on the dating sites or have been for a few months . Wow I’ve met some lovely ladies and I can safely say I’d do it all again. 
I’m dating a pretty lady currently as strimmer knows 😂. I think she’s genuine but then again my wife ran off after 8 years. 

And you tell me to run 🤣

Strimmer should hook you up with his mom 👍.😆

24 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I wouldn't wish that on anybody. Truly. She's mental. 

Walk in her kitchen, she has photos of Vladimir putin stuck on her fridge, believes in chem trails, harp, magnesium filings in the air, (but shes a raging Christian and anti feminist who hates Asians) I've heard it all. 

We don't talk but sure I can hook up nath if he wants 😂👍

10 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Walk in her kitchen, she has photos of Vladimir putin stuck on her fridge, believes in chem trails, harp, magnesium filings in the air, (but shes a raging Christian and anti feminist who hates Asians) I've heard it all. 

That sounds like most of the women i came across on the dating sites 😅.

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

🤣🤣🤣

39 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Can’t be any worse than the ex 😀

33 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Once bitten twice shy...springs to mind.

Twice bitten . I don’t think I’ll ever learn 🙈
I’m living on my own tho permanently 

Woman I know, who outwardly seemed pretty switched on and certainly no mug, recently got taken in big time.

He was supposedly a US navy captain seconded to the UN.  Kept sending her photos of himself in designer "camo/forces" gear pertaining to be forces issue, which seemed obvious to me!

Even convinced her that they had gotten married by sending dodgy documents.

Fleeced her for around £15k before she confided in me in desperation as she needed £50k urgently or she would get jailed in the US for fraud!  thankfully I managed to demonstrate the many (blatant) holes in his story before she lost any more.  She had the £50k in shares that she was trying to sell but couldn't due to lockdown thankfully!!

Lonely women can easily be taken in it would appear.

Edited by Mickeydredd

21 minutes ago, Mickeydredd said:

Woman I know, who outwardly seemed pretty switched on and certainly no mug, recently got taken in big time.

He was supposedly a US navy captain seconded to the UN.  Kept sending her photos of himself in designer "camo/forces" gear pertaining to be forces issue, which seemed obvious to me!

Even convinced her that they had gotten married by send dodgy documents.

Fleeced her for around £15k before she confided in me in desperation as she needed £50k urgently or she would get jailed in the US for fraud!  thankfully I managed to demonstrate the many (blatant) holes in his story before she lost any more.  She had the £50k in shares that she was trying to sell but couldn't due to lockdown thankfully!!

Lonely women can easily be taken in it would appear.

I was asked for my credit card details 9 years ago so she could get back to the uk. 

I wont go into too much detail, dating sites prey on vulnerability, loneliness and the gullible, a few do end up in lasting relationships but the majority are only on them for 1 thing.

Just go out on these dates for fun, nothing more, keep your cards close to your chest and always keep your guard up. 

My mate Tony (bless him) must have had MUG written in big letters right across his forehead. He attracted scammers like bees round a honey pot 

After several expensive disasters he was fleeced for well over twenty grand by a Thai woman to buy a house so they could be together in their own little love nest. You can guess the outcome

Edited by Vince Green

33 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

My mate Tony (bless him) must have had MUG written in big letters right across his forehead. He attracted scammers like bees round a honey pot 

After several expensive disasters he was fleeced for well over twenty grand by a Thai woman to buy a house so they could be together in their own little love nest. You can guess the outcome

It turned out to be one of those He-She's LOL

2 hours ago, Dougy said:

I wont go into too much detail, dating sites prey on vulnerability, loneliness and the gullible, a few do end up in lasting relationships but the majority are only on them for 1 thing.

Just go out on these dates for fun, nothing more, keep your cards close to your chest and always keep your guard up. 

I’m surprised how many want one thing 😂 I feel used .no regrets tho 🤣

15 minutes ago, team tractor said:

I’m surprised how many want one thing 😂 I feel used .no regrets tho 🤣

It kept me occupied a fair few nights, surprising the client;s too, husbands working away for weeks on end, meals out and all sorts.