Advice

Hia folks, I'm looking at making some shells up with this data...

3" case (12bore), cx2000, 42grn csbo, lbc48, 50grm lead, RTO frang disc... Pressure is 817, speed 1309... Now I'd like to slow this down a bit as speed seems high for a lead load..and I'm guessing fairly punchy..  could I safely reduce powder to achieve this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/08/2020 at 07:19, Smiler23 said:

The data I have have is off the clay game data disc...IV 3 kilos of the stuff, wanting to load up fox loads for myself and some of the old boys at the fox club.. 

Most of the data from the clayg and game CD is garbage imo  ok as a rough guide but hardly definitive or complete.

On 20/08/2020 at 17:44, Salmo said:

Gorgeous George has went to ground 

On 20/08/2020 at 17:54, TIGHTCHOKE said:

He was up in the borders last week.

Give him a ring, as always there are deals to be had.

On 20/08/2020 at 17:52, Salmo said:

Well we’re not getting the customery phone calls 

Hes just been round for a cup of tea and says are you still trying to whisper sweet nothings with Malmo?

No I’ve just got 5000 from Empire . All my heavy stuff comes from Malmo . I put George onto more than one retail outlet 20,000 a time he told me . The last phone call I had he told me he wouldn’t know what to do with all the money he’s making !!! Fact ask him . So I took my business else where . I don’t need George’s stupid sarcasm in my life , he’s probably one of the greediest men I know and if I had too I’d pay £100 a thousand more than buy from him ..... in all the time I dealt with him I never had 1 cartridge for nothing .... enough said . And tell him he needs to bathe more often 

31 minutes ago, Salmo said:

No I’ve just got 5000 from Empire . All my heavy stuff comes from Malmo . I put George onto more than one retail outlet 20,000 a time he told me . The last phone call I had he told me he wouldn’t know what to do with all the money he’s making !!! Fact ask him . So I took my business else where . I don’t need George’s stupid sarcasm in my life , he’s probably one of the greediest men I know and if I had too I’d pay £100 a thousand more than buy from him ..... in all the time I dealt with him I never had 1 cartridge for nothing .... enough said . And tell him he needs to bathe more often 

Some very true words..................................