Armed police shooting/man in public area - Runcorn

Dave-G

Put your hands on your head, quite a simple instruction, then pointing something at armed police is not really putting your hands on your head. 

Oh i think i will just do this instead, And that is the result.

Im sure if i was in that position and told to suck my big toe I would bloomin well try and comply. 

19 minutes ago, Dougy said:

Put your hands on your head, quite a simple instruction, then pointing something at armed police is not really putting your hands on your head. 

Oh i think i will just do this instead, And that is the result.

Im sure if i was in that position and told to suck my big toe I would bloomin well try and comply. 

He could have been deaf ? 

This:

The police can be heard shouting asking the man to put his hands above his head.

The camera is then turned to show him sat down, raising his arms with an item in his hands, pointed in the direction of the police.

Because it is typical of the stupid and not fit for purpose procedures still used by some British police forces. Ask a man carrying something that may be a weapon to put his hands above his head...so he starts to comply...and then the police shoot him. 

Edited by enfieldspares

39 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Don't care what it involves if stopped by police and they ask you to comply......... Yes Sir, No Sir, three bags full Sir .... do it.    Point something which looks like a gun at an armed police officer and your going to likely die. You cannot cure stupid.

Not on pigeon watch you dont. Every other version this way from Sunday is OK apart from the part where you do as your told, at least as far as when it comes to police, cats or travellers. Anything else is pretty black and white. 

2 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

This:

Because it is typical of the stupid and not fit for purpose procedures still used by some British police forces. Ask a man carrying something that may be a weapon to put his hands above his head...so he starts to comply...and then the police shoot him. 

think the clue is in how nobody gets shot until the police start screaming and shouting 

Any copper worth his pay should have seen he was a saddo rather than a baddo. He had non combatent written all over him, body language, posture, general demeanour.

Technically the shooting was probably legal but it was a bad judgement call 

Edited by Vince Green

Lets all remember what these people have all been through in the services. And the police officer must have is own thoughts as a person. So stop the asylum seekers and help our own first who have done some thing for our country.  Sorry if this offends but seen to many claim to be under sixteen to get into the care system and have been offenders and are much older than stated.  

5 minutes ago, bottletopbill said:

Lets all remember what these people have all been through in the services. And the police officer must have is own thoughts as a person. So stop the asylum seekers and help our own first who have done some thing for our country.  Sorry if this offends but seen to many claim to be under sixteen to get into the care system and have been offenders and are much older than stated.  

nothing wrong with the truth can’t stand trump but his america first policy is spot on about time we done the same take your begging bowls elsewhere world the till is shut