Fleming 4ft brush cutter for sale

Walker570

I have a Fleming 4ft brush cutter for sale. It is in good used condition and to call it a brush cutter really doesn't do it justice because with  freshly sharpend blades it will cut almost to lawn quality.

Height adjustable PTO driven, 3 point linkage and a small trasctor can handle it very well. I have run it on my Kubota 7001 no problem at all and it destroys brambles and scrub no problem.

The deck is solid as is the flail arm and gearbox.  Ready to go to work. I will sharpen the blades prior to delivery and I can deliver at cost.  I can also arrange to eliver to near Stamford, Lincs., for pick up there.

Photos tomorrow.

£425 or near offer.

Anyone collecting from my location can have a demo of it working behind my tractor if required.

Edited by Walker570

Finally got to take some photos. This is with it set midway. It will go about 2 inches lower on the cut but this is where I set it for brushing as it then misses most of any stones etc laying in the brush.

Just coming out of the wood and it looks like autumn already with the poplars shedding leaves.

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

010.jpg