Aberdeen theft

dipp30

Hi not sure if this is the right thread to put this on, apologies if it isn't but I have had my motor broken in to.  Two Daiwa spinning rods, an old rust coloured spinning rod, large green decoy bag with various pigeon/crow decoying equipment, my fiancee's green duck patterned handbag and a set of electronic ear defenders were stolen among other items.  I would really appreciate it if anyone comes across anything like this being sold locally to give me a shout on here.  Not holding out much hope but a few items had considerable sentimental value.

Cheers. 

Second hand shops. I had a two bowls bags stolen from my car, bowls, shoes etc. £500 worth and never found. I looked on every local selling site and ebay, second hand shops. Junkies break in and don't even know what they are taking. 

Hope you get it back or try your house insurance, mine covers leasure or hobby items in my car. 

Is there still a Cash Converters on George Street? I was in browsing one day, a few years ago now, and spotted the Dyson vacuum that has mysteriously disappeared from our shared rented (student) house, it had the glued repair I had made so was not just a similar machine! Another possible outlet to check as definitely used to sell rods and reels when I lived there. I hope you get them back wherever they may have ended up in the meantime 🤞

Some years ago a copper in our rifle club said that when they went to a lot of burglaries the only things that were stolen was things that would sell at a car boot sale. Yes they would take high value items like jewellery if they found it but a lot of the stuff that went was pots and pans, vaccuum cleaners and clothes.

5 hours ago, Mice! said:

Might not help but car boot at the weekend?

as above

Edited by Vince Green