Rats

sam triple

Nailed this little sucker the other morning, been noticing a few holes so trap went out with peanut butter , but no go . Next tried cat food again nothing then I noticed one of the fat balls that we feed birds with had teeth marks in so I moved it to the base of the tree , sure enough we had a few visits , just got in with the dog the other morning, Mrs says “ there’s a rat in the garden “ so I pin it up the stairs out of the bathroom window I see Roland attacking the fat ball  at the base of the tree , out comes HW110 with JSB exact  and the job was done , 

then the woman decides she needs to know how to shoot , few hours going over the basics ,safety , loading mag , pumping up the cylinder with pump and target practice and she was good to go ! 

9C35BFF4-D12E-4732-AACB-1ED5F9331BBE.jpeg

1 hour ago, amateur said:

That's the way to do it!

or at least, the most satisfying

Yes it was satisfying to nail it couldn’t believe it was in broad daylight though 

23 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

Excellent  .had a few this summer in my garden below the feeders .quick grab of a springer and at 10 yds or so its a formality  .so much better than poison or even a trap .

Don’t mind traps , not keen on poison as you never know where they’re be when they die or what may eat them 

57 minutes ago, sam triple said:

Yes it was satisfying to nail it couldn’t believe it was in broad daylight though.

I had a period last year, after our neighbour demolished their rat shelter hut, where the rats were hitting our bird table on an almost daily basis always about 4pm. Very punctual of them!

Don't forget to add yours to the Rat total in the Pest section.

31 minutes ago, amateur said:

I had a period last year, after our neighbour demolished their rat shelter hut, where the rats were hitting our bird table on an almost daily basis always about 4pm. Very punctual of them!

Don't forget to add yours to the Rat total in the Pest section.

👍 will do 

4 hours ago, sam triple said:

then the woman decides she needs to know how to shoot , few hours going over the basics ,safety , loading mag , pumping up the cylinder with pump and target practice and she was good to go ! 

I still can't decide if this is good news or bad 😅😅