Reloading supplier Scotland

Hi all, I'm just srarting reloading my non toxic 12g carts and tried to place an order with Clay & games.... got an email to inform me that they might be able to deliver in 3-4 weeks (not for sure!). I live in Edinburgh an was wondering if anyone could suggest a local(ish) supplier? Tried Edinburgh rifles already with no luck...

Thanks!

11 hours ago, saddler said:

IF they sell such components, I could collect from Proper Cartridges for you then deliver on a Friday as I take the dachshund up every week for his chemotherapy

Thanks for the kind offer Saddler! 

I'll check with George and let you know if they have them.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

As suggested by a few on here, I placed an on line order with Scotlandreloading on Sep 1st. The order has been confirmed by an email saying they would contact me to arrange delivery. So far, didn't hear anything... tried to email them but no reply and the phone number appears to be invalid...🤔

Anyone ordered recently? 

18 minutes ago, Docleo said:

As suggested by a few on here, I placed an on line order with Scotlandreloading on Sep 1st. The order has been confirmed by an email saying they would contact me to arrange delivery. So far, didn't hear anything... tried to email them but no reply and the phone number appears to be invalid...🤔

Anyone ordered recently? 

Hi

I’ve had great service when I used them but there was a post that they were away from the end of August until the 6th Sept as below so I’m sure they will respond once they are back.

BDB4A47B-A27E-4003-9CE0-BBF46199F47F.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Alfieri said:

Hi

I’ve had great service when I used them but there was a post that they were away from the end of August until the 6th Sept as below so I’m sure they will respond once they are back.

BDB4A47B-A27E-4003-9CE0-BBF46199F47F.jpeg

Thanks, I completely missed that on their website! 

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed them earlier in the week, nothing back. Also nothing when I tried several months ago. I imagine they're probably a one-person show run out of someone's house but I'd have expected some response after contacting more than once at different times. Trying to buy stuff not just pass the time of day 😂