Freebie

Ratlegs

If my memory serves me right, I had a Relum Tornado many moons ago, and the cocking 'lever' underneath, clipped into a socket at the end of the barrel. Plus, the pellets were inserted by pressing down on a small catch to open the breech. Your's could be a different model, although I'm not sure if they made another version. Have you stripped it down, as there may be something printed on the barrel etc?

1 hour ago, steve_b_wales said:

If my memory serves me right, I had a Relum Tornado many moons ago, and the cocking 'lever' underneath, clipped into a socket at the end of the barrel. Plus, the pellets were inserted by pressing down on a small catch to open the breech. Your's could be a different model, although I'm not sure if they made another version. Have you stripped it down, as there may be something printed on the barrel etc?

I still have mine it needs a couple of bits but they are still available its on my list of things to do 

58 minutes ago, Ratlegs said:

Had a quick look on line  I think it is a SMK  B3 

One bit on youtube pushed one from 8fpe to over 12 fpe 

Dont think I will bother  

Thanks to all

Mines taken a fair few pigeon in the last 20 years or so, obviously no where near as refined as a Weihrauch or older BSA but still handy to have around, especially if it didn't cost you anything 😂

Smk lion/b3. My first air rifle. Shot my first rabbit with it. From what I remember the trigger was ****, recoiled like a donkey, and was noisy as sin. 

Used to use promethius pellets in it, when I felt flast and didnt have milbro caladonions or jets. 

Sadly, again, I've got my eye on one to buy 😂. I seem to have a thing collecting **** airguns of my past

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/08/2020 at 15:13, bang bang birdy said:

Yep that’s a lion I had one in the early 90’s i think it was 49 or 59 quid brand new. The wood on mine was horrible. I think I sold it to a school mate and upgraded to a bsa super sport. 

Got 2 for £50 from a warehouse in Manchester abot1980.

scope rail had been welded on by blind pew, 20 to 2 in direction🙄

18 hours ago, snarepeg said:

Got 2 for £50 from a warehouse in Manchester abot1980.

scope rail had been welded on by blind pew, 20 to 2 in direction🙄

Got 1 from m/cr airguns on Oldham street, £18, similar year as you,  my mate bought 1 at the same time , using it in his back garden and a neighbour called the plod, when they checked it they told him to get it sorted out as it was running at 18ftlb out the box. I think he got some sort of a fine of £1.00 for every ftlb over the legal limit, he was well peeved.

S