Badger cull

Farmboy91

Just seen a post by Johnny from TGS, it was a massive leak of personal details of those carrying out the badge cull. 

It's on innocent badger if anyone is interested in checking it out.

Begs the question how the hell did they manage to get hold of it all? I'd be pretty concerned if I saw myself on there after some of the things we've seen anti's get up too.

Just been on that web site .

It goes on about how nasty the shooters are .and how they hide their real names out of fear of retrebution. 

Then later on tells its members how to use pay as u go mobiles to be anonymous  so the police cant track them and prosecute for there  harresment of farmers and shooters  .

Unbelivable hypocrisy. 

Just google .

Innocent badger .

9 hours ago, crossy 666 said:

Has anyone got a link please 

Just Google the name bud. Then its a link on main page. No pin drop in my area.... 

9 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

Just been on that web site .

It goes on about how nasty the shooters are .and how they hide their real names out of fear of retrebution. 

Then later on tells its members how to use pay as u go mobiles to be anonymous  so the police cant track them and prosecute for there  harresment of farmers and shooters  .

Unbelivable hypocrisy. 

Just google .

Innocent badger .

Telling them ti use burner phones. Amazing... 

4 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

The gun shop 

Its a shop and has a utube channel 

Cheers Stu, 

The cull group has a few week areas regarding security in my opinion, one of the biggest i have seen is having open doors to anyone wanting to join the group, no vetting whatsoever funnier than Jack Dee. 

20 hours ago, Zapp said:

That site is openly encouraging and enabling criminal activity.  I hope the police act on it quickly.

They won't, don't worry. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are sympathetic given the type of characters LACS attracts (Martin Sims).

If my name was on that list I would sue the **** of the people responsible for leaking the information. I'm not kidding, this will be life changing for the individuals listed, all that grief for £10 an animal.

Edited by mick miller

They're anti-gun but handing out a cheatsheet for where those with bad intentions can steal firearms... Undermining gun control seems somewhat counter-intuitive to their apparent beliefs. Ok so they don't like badgers being culled that's their opinion, but how about the direct consequence of their actions which could lead to people being harmed using stolen guns!? 

23 hours ago, Zapp said:

That site is openly encouraging and enabling criminal activity.  I hope the police act on it quickly.

As a friend of mine in the force said, they have high profile ex surveillance officers helping and working with them as they too are anti shooting. So people who know how, placing cameras etc and they get enough donations to start buying land up.