Badger cull

Farmboy91

13 minutes ago, Dougy said:

I would have expected the shooting orgs to help out with that as its a legal government backed cull. 

I wouldnt hold your breath...

Plus , I wouldnt have thought the media is going to come out with , or show any support toward the cull, when 95 + % of the general public are against it, and they believe badgers and foxes  behave like they do in Beatrix Potter stories, rather than how they actually do !

Its a sad state of affairs when a group of people, who are doing an unpleasant job , for no real reward but to see a certain section of farming prosper, rather than die out, are lambasted and vilified , as rampant murderers.
The antis grip on reality is largely dependent on what type of drugs that are available on a given day IMHO.

The site is still up , and the information is being mirrored across other groups.
Someone seriously needs a whupping over this.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just thinking that if this happened in northern ireland the people leaking information of firearms holders would possibly find themselves investigated under the terrorist act as it literally tells the still active terrorist organisations which houses to target to obtain guns and ammunition, over here we are advised not to put pictures of ourselves enjoying our lawful activities with firearms on social media in the event that it could lead to our house being identified by organisations looking to acquire guns.

If someone finds their house broken into and guns taken that is on this list then I would hope that the people in these organisations will be hunted sown by the police and imprisoned as an accessory to the crime

On 08/09/2020 at 17:33, Teal said:

Looks like it may be offline, not sure how long, or if permanent?

A quick google reveals 'stop the cull' facebook page showing the innocent badger website is up and running again but with .is suffix instead of .com.  

Not sure if names/addresses are still on there as i was on my phone, someone might want to check.

The 'news' articles on it are truly shocking, many 'anonymous' reports from people openly harassing cull organisers, going into gardens, lightly veiled threats of 'we know where you live'/'see you again soon'.  

Unbelievable how this sort of thing can go on so openly.

Simple really. Previous experience has shown the organisers that they can rely on an infinite number of thieving hooligans - who also from previous experience have learned that they can cause whatever trouble they want all in the name of whatever the flavour of the month is called without fear of retribution - to do their dirty work for them.